Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
admin

New Forum Launched - Report bugs here

Hello everyone!

We have a new forum. I just upgraded the entire thing. Let me know if you find any bugs or color fixes I need to do. I wanted to launch everything quickly, so I will be working on the changes as we go.

Chat will come back later.

Enjoy

• Like 5

Will surely take some time to get used to it! We had been using the old one since the beginning (over 6 years now) and some functions were very dated and a pain in the ass to deal with! Loving the look of the galleries and the uploading! My cus is a programmer and maybe 2 weeks ago when he was watching me fucking around uploading he offered me to get programme for easier upload in exchange for a couple g...
 That seems to be spared now! :D thx Admin :drinks:

Some ideas I had over the years, now it`s time if not too late to bring them up ( as an IT Admin myself )

it would be real nice if SSL could be used to secure the chat and a statement/tool that makes VERY SURE pictures that get uploaded are cleared from ANY meta data, like GPS data or such. I usually do this with Aperture when I export but you never know ;)

Great Work !

*Thank's from a few unnamed that enjoy your cannabis cause it cures their pain, allowing them to participate in life better *

Fim

Haha, 

my good ol' Paul always tried to catch the PC mouse on screen, he even walked around that old style CRT screen to see where it went !

Some Cats are great :) 

I have noticed that when uploading pictures into threads, the pictures are displayed in exactly the opposite order as they were uploaded.

.pleh dluow ti siht ekil etorw I fi ebyaM

Naaah...

Well, somethings i notice right a way is that the chat sometimes bugs user names. Names get stuck behind our avatar picture.
When writing this i cant see an chat option for fonts)plus the options for bold and so on)

One thing i know for sure is that Admin usually is on top of things and im sure that 80% of what we write he already know. But if anyone see something please report anyway.

Nice work Admin amigo.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

I have noticed that when uploading pictures into threads, the pictures are displayed in exactly the opposite order as they were uploaded.

2.png

1.png