600 w HPS SOIL 3 AUTO STRAINS

gyftobill

Hi i'm Bill 

This is my first ever grow. I go indoors cause its ilegal here so i hope you guys do a good job protecting us.

The seeds are from greenhouse all autos kalashnikova auto 3 plants
                                                           Big bang auto 3 plants
                                                           Autobomb 2 plants

GEAR I USE
tent 1,45mX1,45mX2m
600w digital ballast lumatek 600w lumatek lamp
Ajust A Wing medium reflector
Vent Cyclon Vortex 150mm/500m3 per hour connected to carbon filter 
also have a small fan placed on low openning of the tent bringing fresh cool air inside and one huge standing fan turning right and left cooling the tent and circulate air around plants 

LIGHTS 20/4 on 600w from Day 1 to finish

NUTRITION

I  use for basic nutes the powder feeding for short flowering from Greenhouse which has everything plus Mg. Short flowering bag

PLUS Piranha, B-52, Voodoo Juice, Sensizyme, Bud Candy, Big Bud from AN and if needed CAL from Powder Feeding.Additives :: Calcium Additive

SOIL and POTS

A low pre fertilized soil called Canna Terra Professional Plus in Pots 6x30Lt  1x15Lt   1x8Lt 

This is the feeding schedule i followed.

This is not my schedule, is from an other guy in an other forum combined with the instructions of the Feeding Bag for short flowering i use for N-P-K+Mg (16-6-26+2Mg)

I always use tap water bubbled for 24 hours 
EC 0,5
PPM 200-220
Ph 8,5
temp 18,5-20 C 
(these readings are after 24 hours of bubbling)

Day 1-5 plain water ph6

on Day 6 i started giving Supplements and from that day on all waterings had supplements. The Powder with N-P-K was used every other watering. 
LINKS
Info :: How to use
short Flowering

So on day 6 i started with 0,5ml/Lt B-52
1ml/Lt Piranha (if i had the voodoo juice at the time i would add 1ml/Lt of it too)
and increased the dose slowly until Day 10.

Day 10 i started the Basic nutes with supplements. 

1,5ml / Lt B-52, Piranha
0,25g / Lt Powder ph 5,8

Day 14 i got my hands on Voodoo Juice so the solution was until day 20
(Always 1 watering with Powder+ extras and 1 watering only with extras . Ph when i use powder according to schedule above. Without powder 6-6,2)

2ml / Lt Voodoo Juice, Piranha, B-52

Day 20 - 23 increased the dose of Powder(this is the time to stop root extras like voodoo and piranha)

2ml / Lt B-52, (Voodoo Juice, Piranha last time before flowering).
0,5ml / Lt Sensizym
0,5g / Lt Powder 

Day 23 -29 
2 ml / Lt B-52, 
1 ml / Lt Sensizym
1 g / Lt Powder

Day 30 - 35
1 ml / Lt Voodoo Juice, Piranha
2 ml / Lt Bud Candy
1 g / Lt Powder (ALWAYS EVERY OTHER WATERING)

Day 35- 40 
1 ml / Lt Voodoo Juice, Piranha, Big Bud
2 ml / Lt Bud Candy
1,25 g / Lt Powder

Day 40 - 45
1 ml / Lt B-52, Sensizym
2 ml / Lt Bud Candy, Big Bud
1,25 g / Lt Powder

Day 45 - 60
1 ml / Lt B-52, Sensizym
2 ml / Lt Big Bud, Bud Candy
1,5 g / Lt Powder

Day 60-62 last feed

4 ml / Lt Big Bud, Bud Candy

Day 65 Flush 10 mins in Bathtub( make sure water isn't too cold)

Plain bubbled water Ph 6,2-6,5 to the end....

The same schedule was applied on 2 plants. 1 Auto-Bomb already harvested and 1 Kalashnikova also harvested.

The other 6 plants have different schedules. I will post them when the time comes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spring and summer are very busy for me in real life so i have been away for too long.

I have the dried weights of every plant

I already showed you the first Auto-Bomb here is the second 

Harvested  100 Days after breaking through soil.  Produced 155g Dried and trimmed flowers.20160412_144927.jpg

By the way this girl is the best smoke  (smell taste and high) from my first grow. 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=cc9043a29a0f0558day8a.jpgΕικόνα0680.jpgΕικόνα0821.jpgΕικόνα0873.jpgΕικόνα0890.jpgΕικόνα0891.jpgbebe day 35.jpg

and random pics from flowering and harvest 

Untitled.png

IMG_8887.JPGIMG_8770.JPG20160406_103146.jpg20160408_170103.jpg

Her buds were not so fat but they were very solid i never expected to weight so much

On 3/23/2016 at 8:12 PM, Tokage said:

That was a sweet ride my friend! Not often we see a full grow thread from start to finish in one go.
It makes my heart warm to see a nice and a plenty harvest. What will we see next??

When i finish this journal i will start a new one with my second grow with 3 autos and 2 photos.

next in this journal are 3 x Kalashnikova Auto 

On 6/20/2016 at 0:27 PM, TheDon420 said:

Hey there, great work for your first grow very in depth with ph levels and nurtirent amounts, resulted in a great harvest ae nice one ! 

On 4/5/2016 at 10:42 PM, BlackJesus347 said:

Very Nice journal man and good looking ladies, congrats on a nice healthy grow, I know one plant was 110G dried but do you have the values of the other ones??

thnx guys so much  

The third kalashnikova Auto harvested at Day 72 and produced 103g Dried and Trimmed Flowers

I harvested this one a little younger from her 2 sisters to check the difference in taste high etc.

She turned out the best of the 3 in flavor and smell but worst in high .  (Next to come the heavy producers of my first grow.  3 x Big Bang Auto)

imageproxy.php?img=&key=cc9043a29a0f0558IMG_8539.JPGIMG_8538.JPGIMG_8537.JPGIMG_8553.JPGIMG_8546.JPGIMG_8559.JPGIMG_8564.JPGIMG_8561.JPG

IMG_8559.JPG

kelly 10 days from harvest5.JPG

• Like 3

Those are for sure some really nice plants man congrats on the grow you clearly got them right ;)

Thanks for sharing all the nice pics!

Have a good smoke on those!

• Like 1

On 7/6/2016 at 6:21 PM, Pi2 said:

Nice!

Kalashnikova good strain,good for sleep(Love it)...I can see you have really big passion for growing.

Welcome ! :)

Keep Growing!

Thnx my friend. I love kalash too very strong hit.  sends me to bed fast. But its a little bit more spicy that i'd like.

On 7/7/2016 at 11:05 AM, jan.gh said:

Nice plants and good pictures.

Thank you for sharing!! 

Thnx man. More to come later today and a new journal also today for my second grow  that is already in progress.

13 hours ago, Dust said:

Those are for sure some really nice plants man congrats on the grow you clearly got them right ;)

Thanks for sharing all the nice pics!

Have a good smoke on those!

Yea it was unexpected good first time grow. In total i got 1.15 Kg dried buds, its been 4 months since my first harvest, so i still have plenty of weed. I enjoy them daily:party:   

• Like 1