Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
harryepsom

hi ,experienced farmer

hi ,new to site .30 years experience in all mediums.and still learning,I'm into making meds ,capsules ,love baking cakes ?.my life revolves around the herb.looking forward to chatting with some like minded farmers.❤

Hi mate, 

Welcome to the forum :)

What kind of medicine do you do? ¿Oils, capsules? On a personal level, it is very interesting to me, learn the techniques of medicine you made.

Soon we will open a new section in the forum medicinal

Regards!

I make oil yes when I need too.but I mainly make coconut oil infused capsules.which I take daily instead of taking prescribed pain killers. I use the crockpot .I'd love to get involved with any help I can give to your new subject.

Soon we will open a medical section in the forum, it would be fantastic if you could explain some techniques there (or some photos of the process).

Greetings and thanks!

• Like 1

We love all kind of new members and especially if they got experience to share. We are glad to have you brother. Perhaps we will see a taste from your wonderful garden in a near future? Stay around and get to know us or swing by the public chat for a smoke.
Welcome.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Soon we will open a medical section in the forum, it would be fantastic if you could explain some techniques there (or some photos of the process).

Greetings and thanks!

WP_20150623_20_16_04_Pro.jpg

• Like 2