Mr greens Spanish grow journal

MR-GREEN666

Hi Thanks for joining us!! I've recently moved to Spain from The UK for a new adventure / journey I'll be journaling all my new grows and adventures right here for anybody that might Be interested.

I'm planning on growing all different strains throught the year useing all different techniques I will try and update at least once a week with pics and info of what I have going on.
I have a few years experience but I'm in no way a pro and I still learn new stuff everyday from the forums so if anyone has anything to add to the thread feel free to share tips and tricks all will be welcomed. 

Let's get this started 

Thanks for stopping by MR-Green 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh yea and I thought it would be good mention that strain hunters advertise this strain as mould resistant and after haveing a small prolem in my vegging room with some powdery mildew  I can tell you that both plants didn't get effected at all even thou two plants that were next to them in the vegging room had really  bad pm issues theres no sign of it at all on the both bigtooth plants so far so good at Being mould resistant.