Welcome to Green House Medical

Jose.gh

Welcome to this new Medical sections, 

We hope to bring a lot of interesting information on the medical strains of Cannabis and their properties.

This is a very complex work, there are thousands of varieties with medicinal benefits. Therefore, we hope that you too can collaborate, providing the information that you think interesting for the community.

Together, we can create a fantastic base data for that people with medical needs, can consult.

www.GHMedical.com 

Room Use:  Create a new thread and expose its medicinal strain. All information or images that you can provide, is great. You can also support or provide more information to an existing strain.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Hello! I didn't exactly know where to ask this question. One of my best friends is suffering of anxiety and depression. I read that in these cases a wrong dosification of THC could get things ever more worse.

I looked up in this place to buy some pure CBD oil and on this website http://cbdoilpharma.com/product/raw-oil-3/ they have CBD oil of 3% but they also have 15% and 15% raw, what would be better for my friend?

Thanks!

To remain clinically correct, it would probably be better to consult a medical doctor in one of the Free States of America.

Aside from that, you may need to experiment with the different strengths or percantages (THC-to-CBD), and take the time to remain with the patient during trial sessions until the correct dosage is found.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

To remain clinically correct, it would probably be better to consult a medical doctor in one of the Free States of America.

Aside from that, you may need to experiment with the different strengths or percantages (THC-to-CBD), and take the time to remain with the patient during trial sessions until the correct dosage is found.

Oh so it is more like trial and error. So a doctor should be there in case somthing happens.

Thank you for your answer!

It is always trial and error, Paula, when one is trying to help someome else who has a problem.

Whether or not a doctor is involved and how the patient should be treated should be the decision of the patient.

And in states or areas where the medical industry is forbidden to help its patients through pain, anxiety and depression, except via the use of synthetic opiates, mood-enhancers or psychotic-meds; in areas where involvement of a doctor in one's treatment would also be an invitation to go to jail;  when the patient basically has lost his/her right to choose their own treatment or even to treat one's self, then he/she must seek help elsewhere or simply accept their fate.

"...ever more worse."  ?  I wouldn't say it that way.  If the effects become negative for the patient, simply discontinue use, and the effects will fade with time, usually overnight at most.

Thank you for being there for your friend.

And yes, if your friend's condition is severe, then it could be that her condition is out of the range of the healing powers or therapeutic value of cannabis or its derivatives;  maybe your friend should see a medical doctor instead.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi i have some troubel to sleep not all the time but from a long time in my live i thinking to much some time if  i smoke weed sometime its impossible to sleep i thinking even more en dreaming awake at the same time i have troubel of sleep the day  i do my sport i do 2 time week self défense sport and iam to nerveus after for sleping  and not allways troubel to sleep after but almost or i wake up midel of the night and i thinking hard is there some variety to relax and whit my head dont go dreaming awake ?

Can cbd plant do something for that?.

whit my og kush i dont thinking so much .

Or Something to eat or drink whit weed before sleeping have to be goed 

• Like 1

Hi G22,

The trick is to select the genetics you smoke before bed.

If you have trouble sleeping, you should avoid smoking sativas from noon.

The best strains to relax are indicas pure, heavy of body and mind. They help you sleep.

Each person works better with a different strain, I feel very good smoking Kush strains at night, other people feel better with another type of indicas. You should try different varieties and select the one that will help you to sleep.

Yes, eating is also very positive. Although we all want to eat sugar, candy, etc ... sugar is actually an energy activator, so it is better to eat fruit or products without much sugar.

I hope you are lucky, tell us how it is :)

Regards!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:09 AM, Paula93 said:

Hello! I didn't exactly know where to ask this question. One of my best friends is suffering of anxiety and depression. I read that in these cases a wrong dosification of THC could get things ever more worse.

I looked up in this place to buy some pure CBD oil and on this website http://cbdoilpharma.com/product/raw-oil-3/ they have CBD oil of 3% but they also have 15% and 15% raw, what would be better for my friend?

Thanks!

Hi @Paula93

In addition to the advice you've already been given, there's a resource called Leafy where you can use the advanced filter to look for cannabis strains with certain properties.

Here's the link to strains that help with anxiety & depression: https://www.leafly.com/explore#/explore/tags-happy,uplifted/conditions-anxiety/symptoms-depression

HTH - regs, Shaggy

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I was looking for a right marijuana strain that could help me with my chronic back pain. I'm suffering from it for almost 2 months now I just don't know if it's connected to my work since I'm sitting more or less 9 hours. I came across this marijuana strain https://blimburnseeds.com/cannabis/america-feminized/chemdawg-4 This is the first time that I would be taking medical marijuana I'm not sure if this would be effective with my back pain. Also is there any other way of using it medically?