Legal OMMP grower.

The Sisson

Hello. I'm JP Sisson.

I am a legal cannabis grower in Oregon USA. 

I have been growing for 24 years and only 2 of those years have been legal.

I grow organically and I cross genetics.

What you are seeing is a Malawi / northern lights cross with 6 weeks left in flower.  

The result of 2 years work. 

20160404_075135.jpg

• Like 5

Hello Mate, welcome to the forum :)

It looks fantastic, although it seems that retains most features of Malawi NL, right?

What can you tell us about your taste and effect? It looks very good job, congratulations :)

Regards!

• 1 month later...

I've gone ahead and posted my first picture of my spindly ladies! I have big plans for these gals. Right now I'm getting the acclimatized to the sun. I do notice that of all the plants, the Haze variety turns it's "head" in the direction of the sun. The others don't seem to do it as much. Now who's a sun hog? Awww...I'm not sun shaming, she can have as much as she needs.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

OK. I will be honest here. For my taste, my flowers were everything that I hoped for.

But it is cured now and I'm going to say that it tastes like roses. It smells heavy sativa with roses. Lol 

It hits hard and lingers in your lungs with a perfume aftertaste.  But o boy, it's a heavy thinking bud!

Relaxing, but not a ride on the sofa. I painted for 3 hours and found that I didn't like anyone in my life because they were not rational in my eyes.

I had to put myself in check quickly because I was high as a kite. 

After about 20 minutes you get an incredible appetite.

The smells are sweet earthy and Floral.

Update!!!

So here is what they look like now. I've been using the free software GrowBuddy to keep track. So I believe this is week 7 of growing. So far I've found that Sour Diesel grows crazy by itself, next would be White Widow and last would be the Purple Kush and the Azura Haze which is crazy finicky.

I hope these pics don't come out sideways, if they do, give me a bit and I'll repost

BTW I use 5 gallon containers Soil with worm castings and Down to Earth brand fertilizers. 

IMG_6449.JPG

IMG_6447.JPG

IMG_6445.JPG

IMG_6443.JPG

IMG_6441.JPG

IMG_6439.JPG