3 hours ago, FIM said:

I am still eager to see those LED's flowering :)

I have heard many good things about the quality of buds from good LEDs, no doubt.

Let's see how much of that good stuff it will drop ;)

Add some CO2 in one or another way to make use of temps between 25-30°C.  Sugar/Yeast/Water are cheap and really do the trick ;)

Fim

I'm starting to really like led I'm a believer you get what you pay for. I don't do cheap. Loads of people say Mars hydro are good but in my opinion if you choose them but 2 of what you want so you don't end up loosing out if a panel fails means lots of emails and pics to China with a language barrier so info can be misread. In U.K. There is a company called budmaster led they do 3 price ranges but if only look st the mid and top range I a module dies you can still use it till replacement arrives and its ass simple as unscrew module and screw back in! I have a diary on here white lemon Skywalker kush caboose grown start to finish. Here's a couple of pics of 2 phenos of white lemon. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Decided to put everything's my back I big tent humidity in each tent kept getting to 35% and temps in small tent went to 32. Now in the 1.2sqm tent I have 2x5" fans and filters for out take and a 6" phresh hyper fan for  intake on at 45% power and got both led fittings in there 1600w mega bright. After been set up for 6hrs temps sit at 28.5 and humidity is 50% week 3 of flower upped the ec to 1.6 2 days ago thought it was too much the leaves clawed downwards but today they are good maybe I should have upped it in 2 stages. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, FIM said:

eehhh  it would really help to orientate the pics properly...having my Mac sideways on my desk now...funny typing this wayyyyyy :)

looks good btw... ;)

Haha!! I know sorry man it's coz I keep forgetting to turn phone around keep holding it like I have the phone to my ear! Lol. I've added 3 36w purple fluorescent tubes Nader the canopy to help with resin production I've got 8 but no more plugs and the circuit is at its max may have to build my own circuit board so I can run more power in that room the 3 are nowhere near enough got them fox using on the middle of the tent so really only 1 plant will benefit from it but it is the only cheese plant in the tent and it's so dense it will help pretrude the canopy

Beginning of week 4 and all looking good they are thirsty ladies been giving them light feed and they wanted more so I've upped ec to 1.7 only the herijuana Jack doesn't like it couple of leaves have clawed gonna give it a week see if it's just coz of he change or if it likes less feed! Added some purple fluorescent under canopy only able to put 2 under there so I've focuses them on the cheese I got 8 but not enough power points plus I'm at the top end for this circuit!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I can't leave things alone! Decided to have a change around inside tent I've now put a 600w goldstar air-cooled hps fitting in with the 300w+ spectrum King led so a nice mixed light. Just in time for their boost next week! Temps are a little high between 29-31 lights on but feels comfortable to the back of hand with the power of my 6" intake hopefully be ok! Oh and just noticed the big fan leaves on the tangie ghost train have double serrated teeth like the great white shark!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

nice garden ;)

how about breaking the tallest necks 90° to even out canopy, aka lift the lower buds up and lower the top buds to be within 1 layer and thus boost the lower ones a bit :)

That's the only thing I can see to boost it even more, more light to the plants ;)

• Like 1

That sadly happened to a few of mine too as I bend them too far up, too close to the top.

Up there the stem is all hollow and brittle, one click and it's OFF...there you have a clone :)

Try 5-10cm further down where the stem has a more fiber like structure and then softly bend it to shape. First only a few degrees, than more and more until

you reached the desired angle. Wait and see if it rapidly moves up again, some do, if..then bend it again, if the stem brakes with a sound is ok, as long as it still is 1 pice, or mostly 1 piece. 

Had a heat wave today and temps went into the 40s gonna go back to led they can cope with hotter temps up to 34 they work better temps higher  by 5-7 degrees help counter act the lack of infra red although the spectrum King does have a fair bit of ir gonna pop to my shop and get a bag of homegrown exhale co2 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Well done, when temps go outa control---all you can do is add CO2 to somehow turn the bad to good till 30°C..beyond that even CO2 wont fix it.

Had a grow with constant 40°C or more last summer in an addict....ruined the whole crop ( like 2/3 less yield as expected ) as we did not manage to cool it down. Hottest summer since we take records that was 2015.

and no one ones an AC around here, unheard of.  Heat can diminish your crop like pests...watch out.

Exhale Bag  !!!!   haha  well done mate...I use sugar, water and yeast and replace the whole mix every 5-6 days when I use CO2.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FIM said:

Well done, when temps go outa control---all you can do is add CO2 to somehow turn the bad to good till 30°C..beyond that even CO2 wont fix it.

Had a grow with constant 40°C or more last summer in an addict....ruined the whole crop ( like 2/3 less yield as expected ) as we did not manage to cool it down. Hottest summer since we take records that was 2015.

and no one ones an AC around here, unheard of.  Heat can diminish your crop like pests...watch out.

Exhale Bag  !!!!   haha  well done mate...I use sugar, water and yeast and replace the whole mix every 5-6 days when I use CO2.

I was gonna go sugar water yeast direction but I'm on road 13hrs a day and worried I wouldn't have time one day and mess it up so thes bags were the next best cheap option they last 6 months too!

Mungbean and FIM,

You two were speaking about bending tops, and then they were breaking.

The solution is simple.  First squeeze the sh*t out of the stem where you want to bend it.  After you feel it crunch betwen your fingers and thumb, then it will bend with ease and not snap.  The plant will heal itself along the bend and become even stronger than the undamaged stem.  It will also transport even more fluiids because the plant tissue is more massive.

I have learned it is better to squeeze not just at one point, but rather at 2 or 3 points so that the bend is not concentrated all at one single point.

Try it.  It works.

Nice plants, bro.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Mungbean and FIM,

You two were speaking about bending tops, and then they were breaking.

The solution is simple.  First squeeze the sh*t out of the stem where you want to bend it.  After you feel it crunch betwen your fingers and thumb, then it will bend with ease and not snap.  The plant will heal itself along the bend and become even stronger than the undamaged stem.  It will also transport even more fluiids because the plant tissue is more massive.

I have learned it is better to squeeze not just at one point, but rather at 2 or 3 points so that the bend is not concentrated all at one single point.

Try it.  It works.

Nice plants, bro.

Cheers cannabissapean I'll try that next time near end of these now bit next time I'm gonna do less plants in bigger pots and do some Lst 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FIM said:

Nice Nuggets :)

Wanna invite me for fries & nuggets   ??? 

Keep it clean & green, good job !

6 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Mungbean,

You got a glacier of ice there.

And yeah, please invite me to your next barbeque, please.

Cannabissapean, the shameless...

Lol yeah BBQ nuggets and fries could be done! They all doing lovely the herijuana Jack is looking solid but has a fair bit of tip burn gonna give it a dose of canna flush then just water till end of days about 2 weeks the cheese I got in there isn't a good pheno next to no smell and crystal development but all 7 tangie ghost train are good all smell like orange starburst but 2 have a strong peppery haze smell to them looking like they got about 3 weeks left not a great yield but I think I'll get about 15oz out of it dry if the get 18 I'll be happy

I have two ladies on there way out top pick is herijuana Jack that has had 1 3 litre flush with canna flush and 1 3 litre flush just water one more feed of water this week then debating one more canna flush usually only do it on first week do I leave it the way I normally do it? She suffered a fair bit of tip burn week 6 when I dropped the feed after pk13/14 take it she doesn't like it other plants got no tip burn if any 

Second pic the lowest looking yielder of tangie ghost train gonna start flushing her next feed 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1