On 23 May 2016 at 2:12 AM, mungbean79 said:

Rah! Just woke up at 2am to go to work and my small cupboard was on when it turned off at 7pm end of week 2 of flowering don't know if it just happened tonight or if it's been going on for a few days anyone think it would affect it should I try reveg them or carry on hope it hasn't affected it?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

If your using a standard timer for the lights it probably can't hack the power threw it and it melts some element inside 

you need a industrial commercial one 

Keep them flowering and buy a solid timer and a Protector Relais ( electro magnetic ) to save the timer from burning the pins if you have an old style ballast.

Some timers also wont accept the perm. current and heat flowing across it and MELT, seen all of that BS...only buy solid stuff and dont buy from price tag,  this stuff will burn your house down !!!!!

I have had  so far:   - multiple melted timers = I now use digital ballast with built-in timers only.

- 2 melted and burning ventilators = take them out as soon as they squeek or make any kind of not-normal noise :(

( that 1 ventilator smoked the whole house !  If it had been a multi family home that would have been IT !!! For sake its been a lonely house             

somewhere far out and no one called the Firemen ! )

- melted Adjust-A-Wing connector box..:  Dont trust AAW, retighten ALL their screws, always and everywhere TIGHT !! its 230V !!

Take extra care, you wouldnt be the 1st grower found dead in his grow room or who burned his home down ! Almost  been there too often, god damn !! 

1 hour ago, Peachy said:

If your using a standard timer for the lights it probably can't hack the power threw it and it melts some element inside 

you need a industrial commercial one 

Thanks. I've got grasslin timers and they are running through a contractor although I'm using led and they don't need to be run through a contractor I just do it incase of power cut take the surge away!

1 hour ago, FIM said:

Keep them flowering and buy a solid timer and a Protector Relais ( electro magnetic ) to save the timer from burning the pins if you have an old style ballast.

Some timers also wont accept the perm. current and heat flowing across it and MELT, seen all of that BS...only buy solid stuff and dont buy from price tag,  this stuff will burn your house down !!!!!

I have had  so far:   - multiple melted timers = I now use digital ballast with built-in timers only.

- 2 melted and burning ventilators = take them out as soon as they squeek or make any kind of not-normal noise :(

( that 1 ventilator smoked the whole house !  If it had been a multi family home that would have been IT !!! For sake its been a lonely house             

somewhere far out and no one called the Firemen ! )

- melted Adjust-A-Wing connector box..:  Dont trust AAW, retighten ALL their screws, always and everywhere TIGHT !! its 230V !!

Take extra care, you wouldnt be the 1st grower found dead in his grow room or who burned his home down ! Almost  been there too often, god damn !! 

lol I'm careful used to work in an elctrical wholesaler and am using decent branded products I'm using LED so the need of a relay contractor is not needed although I am running through one! It hasn't affected them if anything all it did was slow it down 

They are nearing their end herijuana Jack 33 coming down this weekend and the cheese and all but one Tangie ghost train next week maybe week after first photo is of the Tangie looks like she will feed for another 2 weeks before flush which will mean she will finish week 13 all others 10weeks but hopefully she packs on loads of weight when she gets the tent to herself!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Sorry can't help it had to put some more photos up I got worried a few days ago thought I ruined them! Second  time using canna flush and they lost their smell and smelt of soap but now I'm here smell is back but sweeter think I like flush but want to try something different! If anyone's got any suggestions for coco!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

NMice frosty buds man congratz on the end of your grow !

For coco the flushing is much faster and easier to achieve than in soil for sure, coco if you fed properly during the grow doesnt have much ability to retain food like soil could do. So just plain water for 7 to 10 days depending on the feeding you gave them is good enough. for the Canna flush types of product i really dont like them too much, it is very illogic for me to add more products to take away products. Even if it does work and do not have any impact on the weed i dont like the idea ;)

Do yeah plain tap water or Osmosis water if you have some is even better. Rainwater is nice as well but depending on where you live it can be poluted as well so osmosis will most likely be the safest in any conditions.

Have a good end of grow!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dust said:

For coco the flushing is much faster and easier to achieve than in soil for sure, coco if you fed properly during the grow doesnt have much ability to retain food like soil could do. So just plain water for 7 to 10 days depending on the feeding you gave them is good enough. for the Canna flush types of product i really dont like them too much, it is very illogic for me to add more products to take away products. Even if it does work and do not have any impact on the weed i dont like the idea ;)

Do yeah plain tap water or Osmosis water if you have some is even better. Rainwater is nice as well but depending on where you live it can be poluted as well so osmosis will most likely be the safest in any conditions.

Have a good end of grow!

Thanks dust and cannabissapean I used to do just water and flush 10-12 days but ran into a little overfeed halfway through previous grow used canna flush and sorted out a treat them used it on first week of 2 week flush and liked the end product. But then again it could be it was the first time I used liquid carboload advanced nutrients. 

• Like 1

I would like to ask about them CO2 bags.. Did you try grow this same strain with and without them?? any difference??

Good idea and cheaper as bottle...

I'll give a shoot...

Nice Grow!

Keep Growing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pi2 said:

I would like to ask about them CO2 bags.. Did you try grow this same strain with and without them?? any difference??

Good idea and cheaper as bottle...

I'll give a shoot...

Nice Grow!

Keep Growing!

Hello Pi2 I only got the bags half way through this grow as temps got between 28-30 so just added them to help. I don't know if they made a difference! But think they helped they last up to 6 months makes it easier for me instead of changing yeast water sugar mix on the regular. 

• Like 1

Well dry weight of my runt Tangie ghost train was just over 40g not great but gives me hope the rest will be 70+ as they are double the size and buds are a lot fatter had a cheeky lil tester last night and it's very smooth flavours not very strong yet but you get a hint of creamy citrus chocolate hard to explain smell is orange pith type smell. High is a creeper a head high not much in the body starts off mellow with a Cheshire Cat type smile on your face then it hits hard after about 5 minutes see flashy colours you move your head too quickly and you get mad trails. Look forward to try the rest. My herijuana jack33 is very strong it packs a real punch not a daytime smoke and definitely not for a light smoker not much taste to it but maybe that's coz I had it after the tgh I got 50g off her both in jars now! I bought some boveda humidipacks to put in jars to help cure out the buds evenly. 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Congratz on the harvest man and dont worry for the long flush it is always better to flush a little too much than not enough ;) they sure looked good all yellow and purple in the end. Hope you enjoy the smoke ;) 

• Like 1

On 9 July 2016 at 3:33 PM, Dust said:

Congratz on the harvest man and dont worry for the long flush it is always better to flush a little too much than not enough ;) they sure looked good all yellow and purple in the end. Hope you enjoy the smoke ;) 

Thanks dust the smoke so far is lovely now to leave it alone for 4 weeks lol. 

On 2.7.2016 at 6:19 PM, Dust said:

Have a good end of grow!

You are absolutely correct, Dust.

I am priviledged to happen to live in an area with wonderfully clean air, and I use the rainwater for most all my feedings (except the most sensitive uses, such as germination, foliar-spraying or cloning, when I use distilled water for those special mixes). 

I had forgotten about and I am truly sorry for those who live where the air is not clean.  I do apologize.

• Like 1

Well final time writing on this grow report got an acceptable yield from this lot although taking my last one down today but judging by weight of other I can guess it will yield 2 oz+ so my total yield will be 17 and half oz minimum not bad for 1.2sqm tent but not good for amount of light but now I know where to improve and next crop will be towards the end of summer so should get more next time. 

Smoke report. 

Herijuana jack33 after 1 1/2 weeks cure it's very smooth  but for some reason some buds taste like sensi seeds Jack herer and other buds taste like northern lights bit random the high is intense a bit of a creeper for a couple of minutes you sit there and think I'll have another bong you fill it up by the time you get it to your mouth you feel the full on affect and put the bong back down have it in 20mins lol. 

Cheese

not a cheese fan wasn't impressed with it I liked its structure but during flowering it wasn't making me think wow considering cheese is supposed to be a smelly one it didn't smell till the last week and resin production was late. But when it came to try it it smokes lovely proper peppery cheese taste and high is pretty strong too!

Tangie Ghost Train

well I'm now a lover of this may put some people off but it has an aroma of overripe oranges to the extent of fermentation. High is soaring head high for 10 mins then it plays with your mind making you a bit forgetful on what you were just doing but you can't but not grin. 

My next project I'm going to start is greenhouse seeds trainwreck got 12 seeds I'm going to do 3 in DNA soil in 18ltr pots fed bio bizz grow and bloom and advanced nutrients liquid carboload and 3 in coco 18ltr pots using full canna coco line exempt for the canna boost.