Last Days, the awards ends on April 15!!

Jose.gh

Hi friends, 

Remember that the contest ends on April 15. It is a good time to put the finishing touches to his work :)

Good luck to all participants!!

The winners will be announced as soon as possible, but we will need a few days to evaluate.

regards

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

It is certainly beautiful weather to be travelling.  I hope they are all safe and having a great time.

Looking through the journals, it seems that there are a number of grows that had to be started later than usual for various reasons, seemingly, the more prominent reason being delay in receiving the beans in the post.  The results look great from the grows, although many are not yet finished. 

I had harvested my Green House Kush and Kaia Kush together on the 14th of April in order to meet the deadline.  The Kaia Kush was sufficiently mature for the harvest, but it turns out that the Green House Kush could have gone another 2, 3, maybe even 4 weeks to mature fully.

Had the end-time for the contest been extended?  If so, that's OK.  I just wish that I had known; I think the Green House Kush could have continued to put on weight, and with further flushing, I think the taste could have been further improved.

It is too bad that The Cup (March) and Spannabis (April) were already finished before these grows were completed.  I imagine that GreenHouse/StrainHunters could have had a few more pictures and grow journals of SLEX and GH-Kush to present to the public (and to the jury).  Congratulations to Green House on its 3rd Place ribbon for Slex back in March.