NG Garden 2016

Nordic Grower

Hi hunters, again time to start journal from my small grow room. Got new 120x120x200tent and filter+fan kit. Also got my nft's back from friend so im gonna use them too after long time.

Strains i have now:

-Zombie Kush in DWC

-Blue Cheese auto in DWC (took some damage and not sure if i keep her)

-White Lemon going to NFT

-Girl Scout Cookies going to NFT

-Shoreline going to Coco

-2x Rug Burn OG, other is in 15l airpot, other waiting to show sex.

IMG_7359.jpg

IMG_7361.jpg

• Like 4

Sorry for delay guys, today took some photos from previous grow. I decided to upload bud photos here, they are lovely after 1month curing.

First 3photos from Green Crack, next 3 from Killer Kush and last 2 from Sweet Black Angel. Sorry my camera battery run out while taking macros.

gc01.jpg

gc02.jpg

gc03.jpg

kk01.jpg

kk02.jpg

kk03.jpg

sba01.jpg

sba02.jpg

• Like 4

Hi hunters!

Again some things happened in my tent. Started another NFT today. Now i have 2 White Lemons in right NFT and 1 Rug Burn OG in left NFT. Moved Rug Burn from soil to rockwoolcube before putting it to NFT, i hope she settle down fast. Shes not in best shape but hope things gonna get better. Friend give me Northern Lights seedling and i planted it to 15L airpot. Plant which was in airpot before, i cut to clones and gonna waste rest.

Photos:

1.White Lemons

2.Tent

3.Blue Cheese auto

4.Rug Burn OG

IMG_8239.jpg

IMG_8229.jpg

IMG_8245.jpg

IMG_8248.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks medigrower, i like air-pots especially with coco.

Its week since i started NFT and White Lemons seems to settle down nicely. Zombie kush is 47cm tall and Blue Cheese bit taller, maybe 50cm. Rug Burn in nft is not happy and if clones rooting fast i may throw her away and replace it with 4clones. I think i need flip lights after week and give more veg time to Northern Lights. White lemons take about 3weeks before they can start flowering so they should grow to ok size.

IMG_8267.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

IMG_8277.jpg

IMG_8279.jpg

IMG_8281.jpg

• Like 6

Hi, week passed again. Today i started to count flowering days for Zombie Kush. Zombie is 65cm and Blue Cheese 82cm tall, both drinking almost 2l/day. Running dwc's with 30ml/10l ph perfect series. In Nft there is 20ml/10l. Removed other Nft and waiting Rug Burn OG clones to root, 1 have rooted so far, so rest should root in anytime. Bigger White Lemon in nft is week older than the smaller one, smaller is now same size as big one was week ago. Northen Lights now under led light 20/4 cycle.

IMG_8614.jpg

Northern Lights

IMG_8617.jpg

White Lemons

IMG_8620.jpg

Blue Cheese auto

IMG_8621.jpg

Zombie Kush

IMG_8624.jpg

Bloom Tent

• Like 2

Hi folks! 

Again week gone and its time to post some photos.  Not much happened, just res filling, Zombie drinking 2.5l/day and Blue Cheese around 1.5l/day. Zombie have today 8th flowering day and 26th for Blue Cheese. Zombie is 105cm tall and Blue Cheese 95cm and look like she stopped stretching. Feeding both with 30ml/10l grow, micro, bloom and 20ml/10l bud candy and big bud, use additives so far i have something in bottle and i didnt mean to buy new ones. I think first White Lemon starting to flower soon, shes today 4weeks (28days) old and other White Lemon 23days old.

IMG_7520.jpg

Blue Cheese auto

IMG_7526.jpg

Zombie Kush

IMG_7530.jpg

White Lemons

IMG_7531.jpg

Tent

IMG_7541.jpg

Northern Lights

• Like 4

Hola amigos!

Week passed again. I think Zombie Kush stopped stretching, shes now 135cm. Feeding with 25ml/7.5l gro, micro & bloom. Both White Lemons flowering now at days 4 and 6. Yesterday added 250w hps, hanging without reflector. Not much else happened, only res filling.

IMG_7594.jpg

IMG_7598.jpg

Tent with extra 250w

IMG_8662.jpg

Special quest

IMG_8680.jpg

Zombie Kush day 15

IMG_8692.jpg

IMG_8694.jpg

Blue Cheese auto day32

IMG_8696.jpg

White Lemons back day4, front day6

• Like 5

hey bro. nice.

ok you need to bend the top main cola of the blue cheese while you can.

That white lemon. Is it the strainhunters ghs 1? Im thinking buy a couple right now and I did start tests with it ages ago. what weight can expect off the white lemon 600w 1 plant hydro big bucket?

Blue cheese I get 15oz dry minimums but its shyt or the pheno I got was shyt. I done bigg buddhas blue cheese before and never again aha.

Let me know about the lemon as im ready to order now with lemon kush.

Hi hunters!

Sunday so its time to post some pics from garden. Nothing special happening, plants just drinking and growin. Blue Cheese auto is almost full 6weeks in flower and im expecting 3weeks left, max 4weeks. Feeding her this week with lower ec and 7th week i start feeding Overdrive with basic nutes. Zombie kush, shes 145cm tall and drinking 2.5 - 3 liter/day. Shes easy girl, just need remember to fill res. White Lemons are 100-105cm tall now and still stretching, but nothing special all goes like planned.  What you guys thinking about White Lemons, look like same phenos?

Blue Cheese: day 40 (total 67)

Zombie Kush: day 22

White Lemons: days 13 & 11

IMG_8721.jpg

Northern Lights in veg

IMG_8723.jpg

IMG_8728.jpg

Blue Cheese auto

IMG_8731.jpg

IMG_8732.jpg

White Lemons

IMG_8737.jpg

Zombie Kush

IMG_8739.jpg

Video from friday.

• Like 5

Nice plants and nice videos man thanks for sharing them with us! looks like the zombie kush has gone a little bit mad on you but well in the end it will give you more buds and its a good one! ;)

Good to see the white lemons as well they look pretty promising and this one is a frosty lady!

Have a good grow!

• Like 1

Hello!

Time flying fast and its again time for sunday update. Flipped Northern Lights at wednesday, she was 45cm when flipped. I germ 707 Truthband and shes up now, come back next sunday to see her (if there is anything to see lol). Today changed res for Blue Cheese and Zombie Kush, feeding BC with 10/10/15ml basic nutes to 10l water and 20ml Overdrive PK boost. Zombie i feed also with low ec, 10/10/15ml basic nutes only. That might be the last feeding to Blue Cheese before flushing. Took couple macros today, buds looking quite fluffy. So nothing special, waiting for harvest which should be in 2weeks, max 3.

Blue Cheese auto:  day 47

Zombie Kush: day 29

White Lemons: days 18 & 20

Northern Lights: day 1

IMG_8817.jpg

IMG_8871.jpg

IMG_8868.jpg

Blue Cheese auto

IMG_8821.jpg

White Lemons

IMG_8822.jpg

Northern Lights

IMG_8837.jpg

Zombie Kush and other plants.

• Like 5

Hi!

Flushing Blue Cheese auto with pure water from thursday and waiting her to get pale before cutting down. White Lemons and Zombie Kush doing normal thing, just res filling and some popcorn removing. Nothing new to tell to you so again took some photos.

Blue Cheese auto:  day 55

Zombie Kush: day 36

White Lemons: days 25 & 27

Northern Lights: day 8

IMG_7674.jpg

IMG_7676.jpg

Blue Cheese auto

IMG_7680.jpg

White Lemons

IMG_7689.jpg

IMG_7692.jpg

Zombie Kush

Video from thursday

• Like 3

Happy sunday hunters!

Yesterday was Blue Cheese auto harvest day, hope she will give me 80g dry buds. Replaced her with 2x Rug Burn OG in NFT, hope they get thicker branches under hps. Zombie Kush is ready in 2weeks, max 3weeks. Today started feeding with Overdrive late flowering PK boost. I hope i have something more to tell next sunday, maybe even short smoke report.

IMG_7772.jpg

Rug Burn OG

IMG_7786.jpg

Zombie Kush

Blue Cheese harvest day photos:

IMG_7766.jpg

IMG_7767.jpg

IMG_7758.jpg

IMG_7783.jpg

• Like 4

Hi hunters!

Blue Cheese auto i harvested last weekend yielded 80g. Taste is cheesy with bit of blueberry in it, smoke is not strongest but nice for autoflower, now in jar with boveda packs. Today feeded Zombie Kush with water and overdrive, and in few days start final flushing and harvest after weekend. Started dwc with Black D.O.G and shes in 12/12.

Zombie Kush  day 50

White Lemons days 39&41

Northern Lights day 22

IMG_8266.jpg

Blue Cheese auto

IMG_8347.jpg

Northern Lights

IMG_8346.jpg

Black D.O.G.

IMG_8359.jpg

Zombie Kush

Untitled_Panorama2.jpg

Tent

• Like 5

Hi hunters!

Nothing happened this week, only flushing/feeding plants. Zombie Kush is ready to harvest, but i want to flush couple days before taking her down. White Lemons are ready in 1-2 weeks, feeding with Overdrive already. Rug Burn OG's have settled to nft and started to flower. I hope i can share some harvest photos on next update.

IMG_8386.jpg

Black Dog 13days old

IMG_8389.jpg

Zombie Kush and others.

IMG_8390.jpg

IMG_8415.jpg

IMG_8428.jpg

Zombie Kush close ups at day 56.

IMG_8430.jpg

IMG_8435.jpg

IMG_8444.jpg

White Lemon days 45 & 47

IMG_8450.jpg

Rug Burn OG

• Like 6

Hello guys!

Its harvest day, harvested top from Zombie Kush earlier this week and dry weight is 45g. Tonight im gonna harvest rest of plant.  White Lemons coming down next week (tomorrow 8weeks full).  Also got my veg tent i ordered, 80x80x160cm with 250w mh. At next update i will tell you with what plants i have replaced Zombie and White Lemons.

zombie01.jpg

Zombie Kush top.

IMG_8474.jpg

IMG_8494.jpg

Zombie Kush day64

IMG_8486.jpg

Northern Lights day36. Soil is not for me lol.

IMG_8521.jpg

IMG_8515.jpg

White Lemon day 55 / 53

IMG_8523.jpg

Rug Burn OG

IMG_8527.jpg

Black D.O.G.

• Like 3

Congratz on the harvest the zombie is a great smoke! i often have some good buds of it around here and it taste on fleek ;) 

White lemon is looking great as well nice fat buds and i really like the smoke as well. 

Have a good end of grow!

• Like 1