GHS Cheese, thanks to franco

RIX

• 2 weeks later...

ok ha

Sorry had some age restrict on phone ha.

Anyway a bit late but as promised a cheese grow.

Multiple thanks to franco and arjhan,  has come threw over the years for me. Some of you need learn help 1 another tbh.

ok cash crop.

10 plants

was going to buy other strain but no 1 sent and Its all messy with bank accounts. If any of you got online paypal for seeds inbox me might throw few others in as ive kinda fkd these a lil.

All 10 popped. I got another 10 too but all popped, I over fed and stunted them as you can see in pic. Over water and nute burned em ha. Its stunted the shyt out of them but some coming threw.

Ok I normaly compare nutes too but im stick with whats easy and best for me so its vitalink max nutes.

This a hydro 20l each bubblers done cheap, you can build the room as you go along spending bits and bobs.

Im try go with 6x600watt but minimum 5.

Currently running 1x600w duel spec hps which is more then enough for veg.

ph 5.5

Aim-10oz per plant bone dry.

OK il update when I can. 

Let me know if theres any info you guys need on these as im kinda pro on cheese. This cheese gives a few phenos and is a win win, I usually get min 9oz pp off these and im hoping for 10 bone dry pp.

ok ha

Sorry had some age restrict on phone ha.

Anyway a bit late but as promised a cheese grow.

Multiple thanks to franco and arjhan,  has come threw over the years for me. Some of you need learn help 1 another tbh.

ok cash crop.

10 plants

was going to buy other strain but no 1 sent and Its all messy with bank accounts. If any of you got online paypal for seeds inbox me might throw few others in as ive kinda fkd these a lil.

All 10 popped. I got another 10 too but all popped, I over fed and stunted them as you can see in pic. Over water and nute burned em ha. Its stunted the shyt out of them but some coming threw.

Ok I normaly compare nutes too but im stick with whats easy and best for me so its vitalink max nutes.

This a hydro 20l each bubblers done cheap, you can build the room as you go along spending bits and bobs.

Im try go with 6x600watt but minimum 5.

Currently running 1x600w duel spec hps which is more then enough for veg.

ph 5.5

Aim-10oz per plant bone dry.

OK il update when I can. 

Let me know if theres any info you guys need on these as im kinda pro on cheese. This cheese gives a few phenos and is a win win, I usually get min 9oz pp off these and im hoping for 10 bone dry pp.

20160510_151811.jpg

20160510_151804.jpg

20160510_151732.jpg

20160510_151723.jpg

20160510_151654.jpg

20160510_151644.jpg

use coco as top over the rockwool to avoid algae.dont use perlite it turns green with algae and dont go away. 

"this is in hydro."

the odd green in a coco mix grow is fine.

its only covering the top to stop algae and mold. The perlite is no were near roots, so I dont have the same situation as your self.

I changed them into there buckets.

I over watered and nuted them so it shocked them. Now Im putting how they look to genetics. you just cant win them all its that simple and youl rarely get even 1 good plant from packs of seeds. I got 3 by looks.

Think Il be taking cuttings as soons these grow lil more n starting over. Ill be adding some hazes too arjans haze#3 and some others. about to order seeds now.

• Like 1

Rix, I am sorry bro, that I have only just today found your thread.

I have some tips to offer you.

#1.  Your pictures being sideways...  Back in February or March, there was an upgrade at the GHS/SH servers.  That upgrade brought with it some differences in how the Forum looks and functions.  And Admin has been doing a wonderful job correcting the worst of the problems.  But one problem that has not yet been corrected is the sideways picture problem.  The new servers' software ignores the file-attributes for pictures that you have oriented right-side-up by your computers internal Explorer.  That means, even when you use your computer's internal Explorer to set a picture upright, when you upload that picture to the GHS/SH servers, that change is not recognized by the GHS/SH servers. 

It is easy to correct this, although it remains an annoyance that must be performed on EACH picture for which you have changed the orientation.  Each time that you turn a picture from landscape orientation to portrait orientation, it will be displayed in portrait orientation on YOUR computer.  But those attributes have not yet been saved permanently with the picture.  What you need to do is this:  After correcting the orientation via your Explorer, open the picture with a picture-App, such as "Paint" or some other picture-App.  Then "save" it.  By saving it, the new orientation attributes wil become permanently saved with the picture.  Now you can upload the picture into the GHS/SH server, and it should be displayed correctly.

#2.  I think SantaBuds is absolutely correct.  It appears that these seedlings are stretching too much in their infant-stage as a result of not enough light (Hence, you are having to prop them up.).   Among all the pictures above, I have never seen your lamp.  It looks as if the plants are growing in a darkroom.  Obviously you are providing some lighting(otherwise the plants would not have survived this far), and you may be turning the lamp off for the pictures(not a problem).  But, in order for us to properly assess the situation, we need to be able to see the relative distance and intensity of the light.  Could you stand a Meter-stick on the floor extending from the plants up to the lamp, take a couple steps back with the camera and with the lamp ON, then take a picture and tell us what the lamp-to-plant distance is.

In my opinion, an energy-eating 600-Watt dual spectrum HPS is overkill for growing seedlings; it is perfectly fine for flowering, but so much energy is not needed for seedlings and not for Veg in general in my opinion.  Additionaly, because of the heat-emissions from an HPS, extra caution must be taken to ensure that the lamp is not too close (it can roast seedlings) and not too far away (too much stretch and not enough leaf-growth).  (In my opinion, if you insist on using high-energy-consuming bulbs for Vegg, Metal-Halide (MH) is a better choice because its spectra is more suited to the needs of plants in the Vegg stage; but MH also produces much heat, and usually requires a special ballast.  Spectra from HPS is more suited to the plant's needs in the Flowering stage.)

It is my experience that the Fluorescent tube lighting is the best for Vegg in my grows.  Fluorescent tubes are simple and low-energy/low-cost lighting sources.  Cool-White tubes provide a good spectra for vegg, and you can employ more tubes if you wish to broaden the light spectrum by using tubes with other colors, such as flora-tubes.  Fluorescents produce relatively little heat.  I don't use T5; their tubes can get too warm at the surface of the glass.  Rather, I use the standard tubes.   One must set the lamps within a couple inches of the plant's tops.  Many times the tops of my plants will grow right into the tubes.  Only if I forget and allow a plant to remain there for a number of days will the leaves experience burn.

• Like 1

see the difference aha. yea i knew to slowly move the light down anyway. look at others compared to the 3 lol. il probs throw them whack 1s in soild and take cuttings twhile waiting for these seedlings.

pointless me wasting my time growing those weaky 1s. theyl give whack amounts of weight.

tbh i out my pocs straight here and delete. im para and dont even want to. i do it as thats the deal i told franco and i keep deals.

il update every few days. admin can change what they like, i just dont have the tools on ohone. i cant even do the group chat.

all seedlings popped but arjhanz #3 hatched and went orange? the tail?

anyway others are loving it.

I need advice on how to keep place cool in flower. 

Just ordered the rvk 6" L1 as it gives the same 1h m3 of 700 ish and im hoping its quieter too. Never used no smaller then 10" always rathered noise over risk of smell.

going to use a 4" rvk to bring air in and use the other to extract with the 8" filter. fingers crossed it wont sound like a jet.

ok some pics. it wont let me add pics and write so I wrote then post.

Arjhaz/franco send me some hazes ;) inbox me franco.

• 2 weeks later...

Left these off for 24/h and they have stubted badly. I re fed at full feed and moved them to out skirts of light and put my seedling in. my ph is 5.5 then goes 5.7 in buckets the seedling go to 5.8 which I dont mind but all have stopped growing and I wanted to take cuttings from 1 these bug 1s but now the arms have stubted and no shoots?

20160615_185711.jpg

20160615_185618.jpg

20160615_185609.jpg

20160615_185603.jpg

20160615_185559.jpg

20160615_185555.jpg

20160615_185532.jpg

20160615_185532.jpg

20160615_185528.jpg

20160615_185524.jpg

20160615_185436.jpg

20160615_185427.jpg