GHS Cheese, thanks to franco

RIX

Rix,

Sorry that you are having difficulties with your grows.  So far, my experiences with the Greenhouse seeds (or with any other seeds, for that matter) has been very successful.  But of course, it does occur from time to time that a seed or seedling will die, usually because I had done something wrong; too much water, bad soil or medium mixture, or whatever.  But I don't blame it on my seed suppliers.   

I had read above that you requested advice, how to convert your 20L pots to a hydro system, so I thought I would kindly offer you some information.

First of all, I had detected in your texts above that you were beginning to lose patience.  If you are just now beginning your quest to become a grower, you will need to learn patience; with yourself, with others, with the plants and grow-methods, and with the process of learning this craft as a whole.  When I started growing back in 1979, I knew nothing about how the plant lives and what I would need to do to help them live (and not get caught).  After many disappointing attempts, I decided that I didn't have enough information or skill to succeed at that time.  Also, back then, the internet was not as well developed nor as well information-filled as it is today, and there were not that many books available that dealt with growing cannabis, at least not as far as I knew of.  However, today, there are many many good books available with very good information, and the internet is chock full of information and pictures, making the research for cannabis-growing today very very easy indeed.  After concentrating myself for 25 years on a career, I returned to this craft as a hobby, but this time, I first studied the internet and read many books that were suggested to me.  Using those sources of information and understanding and applying the learned rules of cannabis-growing, is the biggest difference that led to my success as a grower today.  (My hobby has become my obsession.)                                  Be patient and perform the research before sinking your money into unproven methods.  Study closely the many grow journals found here in Strain Hunters.  Study the successful grows to see what methods work, and study also the failed grows to see which mistakes to avoid.  That is why we wrote them.  They are there for you.  For books, you can get most anything from www.amazon.  There are many good books on growing cannabis.  A notable author is Jorge Cervantes.  Well worth reading. 

Addressing your question directly:                  Drawing from my personal experiences, I know that 20L buckets ARE good for "Aeroponics" (aka. Bubble-ponics).  And they can also be modified quite well for use in a "Deep Water Culture" system (aka. DWC).  With either method you will need also lids for the buckets.  (Both DWC and Aeroponics are modified forms of hydroponics.)  In order to see many examples of both Aeroponics and DWC systems, do some internet searches for each of those words "aeroponics" and "deep water culture".  You will be rewarded with many many links that you can open in order to view the websites with pictures and explanations.  If you wish to produce search results specifically for cannabis grow-operations, then include the word "cannabis" in the search words. 

However, I must tell you that I have had my greatest successes with the CLASSIC form of hydroponics; the form of hydroponics as explained by Mr. Green in his 9-Part video series (Drip-feeding on rockwool in the Vegg-tent, and Ebb-N-Flow in Ton-balls in the Bloom-tent).  If you are interested in hydroponics or any modified form thereof, I highly recommend that you view that series in it's entirety.  It is 9-Parts long, each part is 15-Minutes long, very informative and entertaining.  It explains in easy-to-understand terms how to make the set-up, as well as some of the basic principles of lighting, timing, pH-adjustment, nutrients, etc.  I recommend this series to anyone interested in hydroponics.  Go to Youtube.  Search for "Mr. Green - I Grow Chronic".  Even if you decide not to use hydroponics, it is enjoyable and contains information you will find important for every form of growing cannabis.

(Your 20L buckets are also the main component of yet another grow-technique called "Space-Buckets", not a hydro-setup, rather a way of growing specifically singular plants where space and stealth are of utmost importance.  I have never created a Space-Bucket, but those videos are viewable on Youtube.)

• Like 2

I need some help.

I left lights off for 48 and they havnt grown proper since. I fresh fed just under full dose with 1ml calmag per 10l. used 3ml per litre vitalink max veg hw. the ive been using canna coco a and b, just gone to 3ml per 10l with 1ml cal mag per litre.

hmm im hoping they recover ive gone back to 18 on amd 6 off. i switched to 400w metal halide. thh i want some cutting off the big 1s asap to root for atleast 4 other pots "oxy pots."

will these recover? the bucket 1s? and whats up with them coco 1s? like 90% canna coco with 10% perlite tbh i think i under fed these but im on them. but still these went from oxy pot to coco so should be big still.

hmmm i dunno getting annoyed as they were growing nice well 2 were now i just want clones but there arms ain developed enough for me to take a few.

Ahh tbh i lst bent just after the node before top 2 arm to drive energy to the lower, think I done it to early?

Hmm if it goves the seedlings time to catch up im happy but what should i do for cuttings? take them now? look at my branches? help me out some aha. need the other side of the room to look like this half asap if you catch my drift? il pop seeds if tgey going to be quick and catch up? that why ive put the big 1s to the side of the light.

help appreciated.

thanks for looking.

think pics come ok aha

sorry i edited last post with pics as i was ranting ha.

thanks for reply aha yea. ive tried flood n drain and thiught about it but the risk with water puts me off. I used aqua trays with drip feed flood n drain before and over watered. yea theres lots. this is just east for me its like a dispersable grow.

Yea. na i know every straine will have good n bad i know this straine and grew it few times. its a win for cash crop. tbh ive tried few seeds now and ghs never let down. always get a good 1 or 2 im just delaying as I needed more. need to pop like 60 seeds and take a good 10. wouldve saved me a few week ha. we will get there in the end.

pls take a look at my recen pics before last posts and help me as im bit baffled. look like they trying to flower to me.

hi rix

dont think they starting to flower maybe hitting preflower stage.

as for cloning i can see some branches lower ones must be big

enough, and apart from that the sooner they root the sooner

its big root and quicker than from seed.

PEACE

Haha Rix,

Classic mistake, LOL.

48 hours in the dark is called "Light Deprivation".  It is a technique used by some growers to quickly switch the plant from Vegg to Flowering Phase.  Yeah, it is likely that your plants started to pre-flower.

But you now have them again under 18/6.  They will recover, they will return to Vegg, however it may take a week or two before you will notice significant growth.  In fact, you might see a pistil or two.  Just ignore them and keep marching forward into Vegg.  If you want to, you could bump the light period up to 20 or 22 hours for a week or two just to convince the plants to return to Vegg.

To further convince the plants to return to Vegg, in the next couple feedings, use only the Grow or N-nutrient mixed at only 1/2 strength (without P and K).  One or two feedings like that wont hurt at all.  N gives the plant what it needs to support photosynthesis, and the extra water without PK acts to flush-out the P and K which would normally act to encourage the flowering.  After thos couple feedings, return to the normal formulation to prevent any deficiency problem and complete the Vegg-time.

Rix, I detect impatience in your texts above.  All is good.  Let the plants have their time to enjoy their lives and then your reward will be the flowers (or seeds if that's your goal).  Personally, I have learned that I cannot rush my plants, and that I must wait for the plants to tell me when each phase is complete.

And NOOOOO.  Don't give up so easily and crack seeds unnecessarily.  If you grow more plants than you have space for, your grow can easily become infested with mites and then ruin the WHOLE grow.  Save those uncracked seeds for the next grow.  By then, you will have assimilated the knowledge from this grow, making your planning and preparations more relaxed and enjoyable.  And besides that, you will have a STASH SITTING IN JARS, and therefore there is no need to feel rushed.  Then the new seedlings will have a more experienced and relaxed grower (YOU), and they will live their lives better because you have learned more of what they like.

Jeez, I don't understand why you would pop 60 seeds just to use 10 plants.  Maaaan, these are stabilized strains and feminized seeds on top of that.  That would be a terrible waste in my opinion.  You must have money to burn.  Send some my way.  LOL

• Like 1

P.S.

I wrote the above comment with the understanding that you wanted to return to Vegg.  However, if you are looking for a quicker harvest for smoke, as I see it, the 3 plants in the background are big enough to go into an early flowering start if you wish.  (In fact, one of the contestants in the "SLEX and GH Kush Tests" had put his plants into flowering right after seedling stage just to show that it was possible, and he did get a reasonably decent harvest.)

Also, regarding your question about cloning:  I would suggest cloning in 2 Stages.  Cut a few now to see how they perform with the Pre-flowering hormones in them, and then cut a few more after the return to Vegg to see how they perform as clones with Vegg hormones in them.  This knowledge will add to your experiences.

perlite on the 1s in middle started going green lol but thats a temp. they got new buckets. some how i fkd up n the blue are 25l buckets these black are 20l. im put the seeds from middle in them n throw in corner with coco. 

will take cuts off back plant over next few days. they stink now too so fan set up next. taking too long but il get there. got 2x400w lights coming too might run mix of 400 low bays with 600s or put the 600w in the 400w low bay cases to avoid heat.

Im looking of ways to mix up nutes myself and want to try that asap. want to try different foods too but im all for the copied recipes and make it for the cheap if you can help with good recipe for like pk boost and good npk values im all ears as i be checking ebay too. I kinda get it as im naturaly good with maths but the ingredients lol. works out same shyt for cheap though so im up for it and keeping dry feed or making fresh batchs im good with as longs recipe is perfect.

I got the npk down its just the mgs and extra numbers they add on which can be shyt or good. just want a good flower base with a npk boost and green leaf all threw.

ive super cropped these too and il take cuts from each cropped branch to create 2 heads. Ive already decided on around 6 to 8 main colas well ha we see how it goes aha but im expecting 10oz atleast each and the arms on this girl are huge i been super cropping for ages and recon that with balancing my nutes stunted but i need stun for clones to catch up. basicly starting over. thinking of making another room for mothers and clones and just flipping this as is as im mad already, the seed process for ya i guess next tike i pop more seeds if im like this aha.

hope you guys are enjoying this. 

take care and watch what you doing

On 18/06/2016 at 1:30 PM, Old head said:

nice canna just let me add preflowers only show maturity of the plant

when grown in 18/6

its is from now onwards clones should be taken not really before

peace

thanks. yea wanted them a lil longer as i want to take large cuttings and try quick root them for flower and flip the lot.

Im thinking to also take some clones of these seedlings when i flip everything to flower and then by time flowers up they should revert to veg. think im take a mother from this cheese thiugh. look at the branches after super croppin wel tbh she was beats from day 1.

yea ive gone with canna but the growth bro? look at my canna. remember these were hydro that wasnt growing. arms slightly growing now and im pretty sure im dialled in with nutes. ive added some compost just to the top as the perlit was going green and the coco was going like a light brown fuzz colour. 1st time coco but pretty sure im dialed in now.

using canna coco a and b  1/2 strengh

silica 1ml max per litre

mag cal at 1mil per litre

canna coco with 10% perlite and just topped the top with compost.

ph 5.5 at qst but switched to 5.8 and they started grow some.

ppms was at 700 but brought it down to 400ppm now and going to build up. my tap waters ph 8.0 and ppms 280 is so obv i fkd up a lil untill i got ppm pen but i cant calibrate it and it bound to lose calibration.

the oxy pots are

vitalink max veg full feed 4ml per litre

1ml per litre silica

1ml per litre calmag

thinking of blooms now though and would like to make my own. why pay 30 hucks on 5litres when i can spend 10 and make 100litres ya know?

Any one used these recipes for calmag, pk and base npks? just want a solid feed that will give me nice healthy green plants and obviously everything they need in flower.

At worst I will just buy pk 13/14 and vitalink max bloom. use them on oxy pot and use the pk to boost the canna coco.

Really want to try other nutes but companies no wana send samples aha and i aint dropping silly money testing and taking up space.

seen 10l dutch pro for like 30 quid. 1l vitalink veg is enought for many grows but bloom I need lots of aswell as some decent pk boost. i want to try different pk boost at the very least.

see I get the recipes with npk but the additionel values confuse me and they can be good or bad ingredients im looking for like a npk 3-2-1 but im up for anything, il just slowly build by ppms but obviously I want a 100% working recipe like here go get

500g blbla 300g blabla 200g blabla

add 1g with 5 and 3g and youl get bam wala you done.

Il be honest, i aint feeling canna and i think the results ive had so far and thats just in veg, il never buy there shit again.

because i got the canna coco i can use in the oxy pot too? i shouldve from start or might do 1 of my cutting with it and see how it acts in flower but man, dont think il touch coco again unless flood n drain or autopot. hmm could do 1 the stron clones in coco before i 100% that I suppose but im not impressed at all.

thanks for reading. will take clones and finish room off soon.

what you guys think about removing fan leaves? that technique just as you switch to flower and again in 3 weeks in? tbh iv done something similar and 1 my plants like it now and im pretty sure it gave better buds all the way down main arms.

I know it stunts bad in veg and sometimes coming upto flower they die and fall off anyway but this is like a known technique.

hmm i could use my 2 shyt oxy cheese like that or do 1 and see the weight difference between the both.

ok will my loft be to dusty to use for intake air or what? what about with a scrubber on it?

On 18/06/2016 at 1:30 PM, Old head said:

Air intake from loft is fine, your right saying it needs filtering from bugs aswell as dust.

Clones, rather than having a bigger top, shall we just talk about the roots, would it not be better having a more developed root than top, because you already know with a few twists and bends and there is soon quite a few tops developed. Hopefully by the time you flip your lights the seedings wil have clones for you and if taken before there is no need to reveg them (stress factor).#

utes, for cheap and effective nutes i like Greenhouse Powderfeeding all it needs is for your root zone to stay with in PH range, and at 40 Euro for 1000l full strenght litres t cant be bad.

PEACE

• Like 1

hmm well i wasnt noticing growth but now i re look over pics and feel like a pro hahaha. goto ignore me sometimes as i worry about nothing.

Just been awhile since ive growed but I do got like 10 pluss year in grows.

Anyways.

See why I want my own npk? you pay for best nutes and they still go yellow and rusty. And trust me I am clued up and ontop of my ppms, ph doses. I deliberatley under feed for yellowing.

I got a li problem now and it is kinda serious.

These well all the blue big 1s are due to flip and obv bottom fan leaves want to curl up n go manky n drop off. now this is ok when you flip into flower, infact its a known technique, i forgot the name, i even forgot the name for supercroppin lol so yea i super crop all mine specially if they get a lil tall, it always makes lower arms grow.

ye but basicly. I want to take cutting next few days but alot of trimming n fan leaf need to come off. this stunts which i kind of want till clones catch up but if I remove fan leaves now and try to flip in 4 week wil they struggle to flower?

I know you deleaf as you go into flower lightly and then 3 to 4weeks in when you pk boost. well thats the way i do it and ive looked and noticed others doing it too.

I just dont want to clip and then it fks with the flowering. I might just trim amd let them naturaly drop. I just dont like manky moldy leaves around.

My friggin lower arms all rusty and these guys been on calmag and silica. tell you something. I dont think that silica helps or that shyt calmag.

think im fk all these nutes off and use a cheap npk 7.7.7 for veg from now and work out a feed for bloom because its bs when you buy the best and get shyt, its like all aspects of this game your taking a gamble or buying shyt thats hyped.

That daniels website with a npk calculaters were im heading.

Not sure on ration for bloom i know low N but i still want N so when i flip im add bloom ontop of my veg to wein them off then goto zero ppm veg with full ppm bloom but ideally i be able to add a lil of any if I buy the ingredients.

tell you this place is fkn dead.

Does any 1 got a recipe and formula for a allround feed that keeps green leaves and a boost so I can boost when i need?

Im thinking of using that npk calculater to make up dynagro, i dont mind buying it but not in the amounts I need. I want like a years supply.

What recipes and formulas you guys using?

swear i dont even want a cal mag. give me dynagro recipes and a ph down with a booster and im done with nutes.

I just dont like the way my leaves be dying off and rotting in on places when they should be perfectly green. add this add that na fk off i want what I pay for, nothing more nothing less and I aint getting it from these nute companies.

Anyway look at my girls all big ;) haha 2 of these going to pull 12 to 15 oz id say. the branches so big and when i take my clones and get double heads bam, i already got the blue bucket plants 6 to 8 strong arms and super cropped each 1 of them and they have doubled in size. thats what they been upto when i was thinking stunting ha. they were just beefing walls up.

20160624_174624.jpg

20160624_174613.jpg

20160624_174605.jpg

20160624_174514.jpg

20160624_174511.jpg

20160624_174359.jpg

20160624_174347.jpg

20160624_173520.jpg

20160624_173520.jpg

20160624_173500.jpg

20160624_173454.jpg

20160624_173500.jpg

20160624_173454.jpg

20160624_173415.jpg

20160624_173348.jpg

20160624_173320.jpg

20160624_173308.jpg

20160624_173302.jpg

20160624_173252.jpg

20160624_173248.jpg

20160624_173252.jpg

20160624_173248.jpg

20160624_173252.jpg

20160624_173248.jpg

20160624_173207.jpg

20160624_173157.jpg

20160624_173146.jpg

20160624_173128.jpg

20160624_173109.jpg

20160624_173101.jpg

20160419_152728.jpg

On 23/06/2016 at 4:07 AM, Old head said:

Air intake from loft is fine, your right saying it needs filtering from bugs aswell as dust.

Clones, rather than having a bigger top, shall we just talk about the roots, would it not be better having a more developed root than top, because you already know with a few twists and bends and there is soon quite a few tops developed. Hopefully by the time you flip your lights the seedings wil have clones for you and if taken before there is no need to reveg them (stress factor).#

utes, for cheap and effective nutes i like Greenhouse Powderfeeding all it needs is for your root zone to stay with in PH range, and at 40 Euro for 1000l full strenght litres t cant be bad.

PEACE

hi oldhead fonaly I get some one to talk to haha.

yes franco use to send me them nutes before for free. I didnt know they were selling it so I will go look. got a link?

Yea that with the cuttings was more about here let me tell you how exactly im thinking.

basicky the seeds are test strains ive not grown out before or not smoked that exact pheno for example.

so I dont want to just flip them to flower get to smoke it and wish id took a clone if you get what I mean. So I was thinking to deliberately flower them to reveg them so they stay small and dont reveg untill my others have been harvested. then if i find good 1s il re geow them out and keep a clone or mom around like im going to do with the big cheesy one. I just dont want lots of mothers around all big n bushy so thats what I was thinking with that. but yea I see what your saying with the stress. I guess I just goto like bonsai them.

ye I appreciate the tips. I might just take some small cuts to test and see if they catch up too cover that but im pretty sure already taking bigger cuts will root just the same and continue growing, can even flip straight to flower the moment they got decent root amount. I was thinking take a hole arm for cutting that way already got 3 ish nodes, arms on those nodes.

Im test that old timer as it dont really make no odds which evers look the best I will grow out but i know they all going to be fast and strong as this 1 cheese i got Bog pheno is a keeper and im glad to have her back.

yea I looked in the loft and Im not going to go with it. dark n gloomy and cant see the air being healthy. so im going to just stick 4in rpk on the door at the bottom and some how mount the 8inch extractor to the top of the door. tbh I need to buy a house and do it all out ha. 1 day hey.

theres a duct on my landing that my 8" can fit that goes to the loft but im bit concerned about throwing heat out the loft with helicopters and heat guns about its risky. I was planning to intake which wouldnt be a probs. I guess doing it this way now i also save as dont need filter as house is clean but might just do it for peace of mind.

hmm what else while im here.

cuttings. call me toght or what ever but i aint buying clonex things trippled in price since i last grew lol. so im thinking put cuttings straight into like a oxy pot or like how ive got the seedlings now, use that bucket and pit the clones in like plastic cups for support. might try the honey recipe for rooting but you got any suggestions?

ok I will he transfering seedlings this weekend and taking cuttings. might give the bigger plants a trim too. sort out clamps, fans n filters, start geting the otherside covered in green too.

Really cant wait for this, had a bad few years and hoping it all goes good now.

Take care and ty for tips there always appreciated.

you think im ok to lolipop them now and us the decent bits for clones too? less stress later aint it? but im not sure of the effects it will have when it comes to flowering. sure deleafing to early or wrongly hurts them long run. some them fan leaves on the cola arms are ridiculous too, might just trim then deleaf as ive experienced serious stunting on the seedlings after having to remove there arms but shouldnt that again save me stress in the long run when id lolipop anyways?

I watched a guy on youtube do side by sides and he reconned deleafing opened up space for light and gave a extra 2 oz and it was against a sister clone everything identical but again its the timing. im sure in veg thats 2week stunt were as in flower they do it naturally and die off so helping is ok. I dunno.

Just want my flowering to go smoothly with no stunting aswell as lights getting used as efficiently as possible.

Take care and thanks for comments ;)

give me link to ghs nutes to buy please. 

Pretty sure it was a feed for the complete grow and then they give you a seperate booster powder. I was part of the testing but got locked up half way threw. Just want to know so can order but for sure im order that at 40bucks.

its exactly what im looking for and I really appreciate you mentioning it.

ty bro take care.

http://shop.greenhousefeeding.com/england.html

In this link you should find your closest outlet, apart from ordering direct

from GH.

My advice on clones was only to say if taken sooner rather than waiting

root development would be more advance. Areo cloner is an excellent

choice, fast results.

Not so good idea using 1 room to draw air from and to pump air in, all this

in 1 space not good, its a bit like putting head in plastic bag and only having

1 hole in the back to breath from, this sounds cruel but its true, i personnally

think you would be better off going with first idea with filters if nowhere else to

pull air from.

hope this helps and good luck

peace

which of these nutes should I got for?

amd will that citric acid be a ph down for me?

Im thinking for with 20.20.20 and then add the flower buddy. seems simple enough to me and will last along time.

I wouldve gone with ghs powder dry but it 33 a kg and i need 2 of them gow amd bloom so 60.

Done alot of reasearch and that buddys npk 1.3.2 ? well thinking add that on top of the 20.20.20 and weaken off the ppms on the 20.20.20 and let the buddy take over.

Would I need a pk booster?

1kg 6 bucks of each except theres 2 buddys 1 with mg and te and 1 with just te.

I also notice these only have 7 te in each too and im doing hydro and coco "hoping to do a balance for both."

let me know what you guys think as I will be feeding alot in flower and filling those buckets by hand is hard works lol so less messing with nutes the better. Dont mind top ups but full changes kill me already hence ising that plastic box as a oxy pot lolzzzzz.

I wana take cutting with just water. what you recon my rates going to be? I bet 50% and if some dont il re cut lolz. thinking throw cut either straight in rockwool, ph and slight nutes then put in that tub were the seedlings are untill they root or Im thinking support them some way and dunk straight into that bucket with the airstones going.

Im not being tight swear. im mad how everything to do with hydro adds a premium and its wrong. I done it to long now ha.fkn 5 quid for 50l clonex. stick that up there asss. use to me like 1.50

Screenshot_2016-06-25-15-29-46.png

Screenshot_2016-06-25-15-29-54.png

Screenshot_2016-06-25-15-37-44.png

Screenshot_2016-06-25-15-38-04.png

Screenshot_2016-06-25-15-41-14.png

18 hours ago, Old head said:

http://shop.greenhousefeeding.com/england.html

In this link you should find your closest outlet, apart from ordering direct

from GH.

My advice on clones was only to say if taken sooner rather than waiting

root development would be more advance. Areo cloner is an excellent

choice, fast results.

Not so good idea using 1 room to draw air from and to pump air in, all this

in 1 space not good, its a bit like putting head in plastic bag and only having

1 hole in the back to breath from, this sounds cruel but its true, i personnally

think you would be better off going with first idea with filters if nowhere else to

pull air from.

hope this helps and good luck

peace

Hi.

what you mean threw the loft? suck air in threw loft and blow sscrubber air out the door but now im thinking just put small fan on bottom of door as intake the big scrubber fan coming out the top of the door? leads on to my landing with stairs and hole house to take air in and out.

Just cant see that air in the loft being good lol even with filter. dont want to suck crap air in. tbh i could suck air from there aswell as the door and extract threw the top of the door.

if you get what I mean. then just keep them running 24/7 4inch intake and 6inch extractor on 8inch filters the fans. wprked out this is a bigger 6inch that pulls same air as smalller 8inch so i thought fk it goto be quieter then a 8inch up.

Anyway I appreciate replies. think my coco plants are struggling due to light. ive propped the up now so there closer.

Oh I ordered a vent with flange for the 4inch fan rather then bolt it the door il put it in a box and use ducting to the door.

Time to finish this room off tbh.

what you think about co2 and co2 tablets?

Want to push my clones so they grow quick and by tike they ready have hole room ready.

got 2 more 400w low bay lights i may use or throw 600w lights in them. my walls and ceilings weak so struggling to hang anything, want to hang my filer high too but no chance. 

Im thinking get some more low bay 400w whats peoples experience with just 400w for flower. i done a 60l bucket cheese under 1 400w back in the day and got a good 15 oz or more. but what im thinking is use 2 or 3x 600w but let them dangle with no hood, then have them surrounded by 400w. I can get these 400w stupidly cheap at the minute so thinking stack up a few. tbh i wanted all 600w in the low bay box.

I wil be honest. im a lil worried about the amount of heat im have to deal with. if I have to ill double up on extractors but at same time im thinking do what i said with 2x600w and like 6x400w but also i goto watch overloading the room, any experience on that? I want to use atleast 1 light per socket and i got 3 double plugs so thats 6 may need to run 2 on 1 or 2 sockets.

Not looking forward to the electric either and changing food ;(

Ah got a huge trey im out cocos on. I could do drip feed. that will help. mrs seen it on way home in taxi n got taxi man to put it in the car ??? swear wanted to buy these too but no one will ship. id cover hole room and do big asss trays or flud n drain aha im just out the cocos in it and not worry about run off. 

could make that a wilma no?

sorry i go on haha i think lots n like opinions.

20160625_162548.jpg

• Like 1

Hey all. 

just quick update. I ordered the buddy. not 100% on the veg but im thinkin20-20-20 which ive read is good all around. not perfect but you recon I could use that all threw and add the buddy in at bloom? what would you go with?

Lights came but no cover. I read they explode so again I got more questions. What can I use on a low bay light to replace the glass? perspex?

ok then. I ordered another 2 as 15 each is stupid cheap so im at 2200 watts total but i want 1 more 600w so 3000w total. do you think this is enough? rooms about 10 to 15square foot give or take.

oh yea i got another carbon filter for my intake, might use it to scrubb till flower as lil smell. few pics. im go sort room in min n update.

ive flowered in 400w mh before but was long ago, you think 4x400w and 2x600 going to give me big boobys? boooooooobbyyyysssss ya ?

swear ive missed growing and I will be honest, if franco didnt send these I wouldnt be here. 

I only let you guys in my life. I dont even save my pics. Dont even like searching or coming ere or anything like this even on my phone as thats the 1st thing they take when you get fkd.

Anyway might start coming once a week from now. Not to sure. its kinda getting that time were I lock down everything.

Take care guys.

Ahh old ed. I contact ghs for some powder. pretty sure theyl send it. I just asked for enought for 1 grow in a coco and oxy pot. I will throw 1 clone in it if it come.

hmm yeye got extra branching come after the last lst, got extra 2 heads on each shoot and thinking do I take the 2 new heads or the 1 above but then that will act like topped no? eaither way clones be done next day or two.

Take care

20160626_144823.jpg

20160626_144817.jpg

20160626_144804.jpg

20160626_142446.jpg

Hmm what yoy recon. I got the buddy but which other for veg and all threw if so.

im thinking 2.2.2. but 2.1.1 is there and others. please only tell me if you 100% it will cover me on all bases by its self. aims to narrow down products and stick to dry feed so i can adjust my self in ppm ratios.

also if you got a idea of gram per litre or chart for feed let me know but obviously il ph and ppm low and build untill I burn a lil then stablise.

Ahhh will citric acid ph me down? will these give me hi or low ph? i got ph already but again i want less products.

Im aiming for allround green plants then add bloom and may be boost if i have too.

I believe the way im going is the way to go and we shouldnt be buying these crazy hi price bs products that hardly do anything at all. swear im order cheap 7.7.7 tomato to test at 2quid a ltre its quick no hassle. im willing to bet "in veg anyway" that its better then my current foods. Im real mad as that a good 100 buck worth food

canna coco 5l

vitalink max veg 1 litre

cal mag

silica

ph u n down

bs we need to show people it is robbery and dead that industry outm sick of seeing a premium for the additionel "hydro" name. its wrong.

Take care n plz help me out as i dont want my clones to stunt or yellow at all. straight boomings what Im after.

Screenshot_2016-06-26-16-40-54.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-16-39-52.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-16-39-45.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-16-39-38.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-16-39-31.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-16-39-20.png

ok here my water details in the pictures and i need some help picking the nute aswell as wprking out my cocos ec and ppms

my meter is not a calibrating 1 so im order 1 i can calibrate anyway my area says 550 but im getting 400 from my tap "so metre says." My hydros fine ive used vitalink many time for veg.

Anyway, im worried about my cannas, I been there feed is at 500ppm now as ive diluted it. sure it was 1ml per litre silica 1ml cal mag per litre and full 3ml per litre. they aint growing. always groopy lookin asses too like cwy babbys.

ok i ph to 5.5 and run offs around 6.2 which i thinks perfecto but the ppms never drop and i get 10-20% run off 0h changes and pm goes up tbh some times i will empy the run off and foliar every now and again or dilete for quick feed if rushing. feeding these every 2 days, if i peave run off in there it can be 3 days. then i here people talking about feeding 2 times a day?

Anyway. can a pro work out my water from the pic and tell me which like 1 them food will be good for me all around. I will buy another 2 if i goto make other ratios, 6 quid a kg is amazing price.

Im re order a ppm meter and some scales, try add by ppm rates.

My hydro biggys around 1000ppm now, ready to flip a week or so ago but no taking clones. putting seedlings into same vitalink veg too as i know it works. I will run out of veg when i start clones and want to start them on this new food so please only tell me if you 100 about the formula. I got a idea and i aint far off. 

ah ye you think i even need cal mag or i may be over dosing or causing lock? they yellow badly but greeny with new growth pale ish so no ive diluted the nute down to 500ppm, my seedlings going on 700ppm tomorow 1ml a litre vitalink max per litre, 1mil silica well just under per litre. ppms too hi so no cal mag, i recon im be fine but the cocos they got they were 3ml canna a and b per ltre then 1ml per litre cal mag and 1ml per litre silica so dont know hwy they not growing. i already started 1ml canna a and b and got to 3 was to much 2ml also no growths. Im thinking to stop the cal mag or im build this to 1.5ml n hold for 2ml a fourtnight.getting me mad.

i thought coco give big plants and was easy. i think people talk alot of shyt too and hype bs up.

anyways guys. its a pleasure. take care?

Screenshot_2016-06-26-21-58-37.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-21-57-49.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-17-56-20.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-17-55-46.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-17-53-54.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-17-52-00.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-17-51-57.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-17-28-25.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-16-58-12.png

Screenshot_2016-06-26-16-56-43.png

Boom.

changing room around. take a look. im sort these all out and re fresh feed my blue buckets then sort the fans and filters.

som im hang the lights threw middle of room 1x 600w then 400w then 600w and put 400w in each corner. going for around  3000w.

nearly half way there. still goto take cuts n tbh thats any day as im just letting the heads branch out then bam.

Im start just making 2ltre jug of food for my cocos. I just dont coco a and b 1ml per litre and calmag around same. but noticed the 2ml of cal mag only gave 30 ppm then canna coco A gave around 100 and b done same think tota was 630 ish ppm my water ppm is 380 to 400 so cal mag made 420-430 then canna A went 550ppm then B made total of 630 ish ppms.

tell you alot of oeople chat shyt about coco and canna. may be cheese dont like it and i will be honest these were cheese id rejected from hydro n was treating coco as fun but ffs. so hard to make them grow. 

might do 1 big cheese clone in coco just to put my head right as i got a ton of canna coco a and b aswell as there vega flores is it? flores vega think.

I aint put silicon in with these black buckets either. there vitalink a and b at 700ppm and that was 1/4 strengh of 1ml per litre. going to the seedlings tbh but i aint expecting nothing amazing as i dont know these strains but i can tell you that the white lemon and damnesia are preying all green and look at the 1 next thats practicly dead, that was jack herer, banged her in a 85 soil 15 coco mix as she look nailed and i aimt wasting on her. she kinda got arms for a clone or 2. no idea why she gone like that but anyway some pics.

I been re arranging the room, sorted seedlings into buckets. put my 600w back up as i dont think the 400w is enough any more. tbh i need the bigger 1s to stop but they should when i defoil and take clones. thinking of trimming them now tbh.

pic. change my name to mr deficienxy or bud killaaaa phaha ?????

20160627_195717.jpg

20160627_195707.jpg

20160627_194454.jpg

20160627_194448.jpg

20160627_194439.jpg

20160627_194435.jpg

20160627_194428.jpg

20160627_194419.jpg

20160627_194413.jpg

20160627_194402.jpg

20160627_194356.jpg

20160627_194346.jpg

20160627_194325.jpg

20160627_194312.jpg

20160627_194302.jpg

20160627_194255.jpg

20160627_194244.jpg

20160627_194234.jpg

20160627_194226.jpg

20160627_194220.jpg

20160627_194205.jpg

20160627_194158.jpg

20160627_194149.jpg

20160627_194140.jpg

20160627_194132.jpg

20160627_194040.jpg

20160627_174036.jpg

20160627_174040.jpg

20160627_174026.jpg

20160627_174016.jpg

20160627_173941.jpg

20160627_174011.jpg

20160627_174003.jpg

3 hours ago, BREAD_W1NNR said:

Stop with this all and go powder feed, I was extremely skeptical but the buds on my plants show the results and that's all I can say about that.

yea thats what im trying i just need the recommended veg.

I got a ton of canna to use up. this is exactly the plany my friend :)

take care.

yea im check replies now basicly i only try or do thing people say here as i know they wont say anything unless they 100%

just need to know which veg to get and when to start adding that 1.2.3 buddy. pretty sure that buddy is strong like a pk booster. I will but 2 more or all if any of you can help me with making my npk formula up.

What you think about 20.20.20 then add the 1.2.3. 2md weekninto flower then lessen the 20.20.20 for more 1.2.3?

we need to really spread this powder feeding. even ghs at 33quid is not bad if you buy the 1s you need they going to last forever, unfortunately I also see the premium price added.