HYDRO MASTERS / WINNERS CIRCLE

MH bulb for First two weeks of early bloom apparently meant to minimize stretching and internodal space?

Has anyone had success with shock ripening in late bloom?

what are your guys flowering techniques? 

My is 12/12 on HPS. Freezing water on the end (2 weeks)but I'm "dirty" grower..Don't know tricks 4  hydro.

How long did you veg that monster??? 6-9 months veg time ?

4months veg?

Id go with lst. I top but your doing sog/scrog.

squeezee and bend to avoid long intervals of internodes on all branchs. If you new too techniques just google them. tgey really work. specially pinching. pinching will make the branchs thick aswell as the bud.

4 months from seed started 1st February - doing single plant scrogs. 2X SCROG 2x trees.

if you look at the stem structure I'm sure you can see all techniques used : pinching, topping, once Scrogged stripped away what doesn't reach the light.

but are you speaking about pinching in bloom?

What stage do you pinch in bloom? 

Not much feed back for a growers platform. Guys we never stop learning so let's interact and exchange knowledge. Every one deserves a chance - you never know whose reading your information and hat they learn from it.

never the less,  has any one had success with , molasses in rdwc? Very tricky but if some one has had success let's talk about your mixture and your Mixing process 

Wassup man, good to see flowering rocking on those 2 ladies!

for myself i have been using the MH for a long time the entire flowering with an CFL of 3k spectrum next to it to add a bit of reddish. I cant complain about it it has always done good to me and my buds were really nice, it does seems to produce a little bit less taste on the plant tho for some reason, maybe just the heat or lack of something, but at that time i didnt have anyway to compare side by side. the best is to be able to mix spectrum if you have 2 lamps, and go on a more violet spectrum on the end of flow around 10k like you say with some UV if you can is the best otherwise i would stick with the hps. 

As far as tricks for bud development i have to say beside having a healthy plant there is no trick! when i reach week 5 6 i try to clean a bit most of the fan leaves to keep only some lolipops on the branches, not so much for bud development but more to avoid mold and optimize air movment around the buds. If you have a really good air system it is not even necessary but something i like to do ^^

Have a good grow!

• Like 1

Branches have shot through the canopy, took a fair amount of training and a fair amount of mastery.

it is illegal here in South Africa, but in jhb too many people are held down under the long arm of poverty. But I do this to give them a chance allowing them a better life to support their families 

image.jpeg

• Like 3

I pinch and bend aswell as flush then full feed them once a week ish. 

Pinching and bending gives mad growth to lower arms. 

do ghs flowering youtube guide starve/flush then full nutes once a week from 2nd week of flower. might fk up leaf a bit but the amount of growth is noticable.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some close ups and a full garden shot.

Growers and master growers will appreciate and know the dedication to get the garden into this form.

anything is possible with patience

if greenhouse seeds has a job for a grower in their 20s experienced in soil and Rdwc fly me out to dam 

BW

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2