yesyes81

xl pots

5 posts in this topic

just got my new xl wilma's on the go, 4x8 set ups,i must say ,i cant wait to get these on the rack.

thats my biggest pain.,.,so impatient,lol

pop1.jpg

looks to me like youl only use the 4 corners. These pots way to close. I almost done these before but no good for my size plants. Id chooses oxy pots over them all day.

i get what ya saying,.but the way i grow and the training that i give my plants,it dosnt come into fect,

you have to use the space you have,..,and iv found i haven't compromised the yield of the plant,yeah, you can always get and want more,

but believe me,im never disappointed at the end result,  

thats it aint it ha. we all got our own way of doing things.. id imagine amazing results from sog/scrog, lst/bending/pinching.

Do you flood and drain with these or do they just bubble like oxy pots? please show us some pics as i was and well still am interested in these for sakes of making life easier.

Do a review and post us a link ;)

@RIX bro, the wilma system actually is top feeding.. it drips on pots!

i almost got a wilma myself.. but building my own flood and drain table with mapito! :pleasantry: