tester genetic froom italy

fumotto

per adesso sono preso da un amn haze,ed una caramel,la amn e molto avanti,5 sett di bloom dopo 3 settimane di vege,la pianta e in forma,alta 1,20cm.molto ramificata,la caramel e piccola siamo a 16 18 giorni di vege,appena so come fare posterò delle foto.per leggere le risposte userà google translater,ciao a tu

io vado di cfl i primi 10 giorni,poi mh 250watt per la fase di vegetativa vera e propria,per poi passare alla hps250,trovi tutto in un negozio di elettronica industriale,necessitano di ballast ed accenditore le mh e le hps,oppure in un qualsiasi growshop,se ti trovi in italia meglio evitare gli acquisti in rete,solo estero,o di persona,e piu sicuro,

tank for you welcom jimmi,si potrebbe fare, x anni molti growers hanno coltivato con neon,il problema maggiore e la diffusione della luce,la scarsa penetrazione dei lumen,ma in compenso hanno un par,di coeficienza altissimo pari al 100% quasi,parlo di quelli studiati per la coltivazione,ma non potrai mai fare un paragone con le hps,per adesso non vi è nulla sul mercato che le batte,ciao

appena arrivano i seed parte la caccia allo strain migliore,non voglio annunciare ancora quali saranno,lo farò appena arrivano,ciao a tutti,posso solo dire che saranno tendenzialmente indica

la cosa piu facile e sempre la piu difficile

tank romeu

will continue throughout the report in Italian, for those interested could use translator to give opinions and judgments on my way to cultivate, hello and thanks to all, even if your answers in English will be translated in Italian with translator for any replies, hello soon for new photos and details grow setup and substrate and cultivation system

evening all a little update of the AMN sistuazione haze, 63 days, around 42 to 21 vegetative bloom, tonight begins the seventh week of bloom, the tops begin to turn brown, older ones available but continues to flourish at the top, over the seventh will begin to flush, for now if I want to give you just drink more water half a teaspoon of molasses, but the water only eight weeks, two pictures (say x pictures) but you get the idea, hello to all

ps the Caram takes on 14 just a month, still no sex, she is shy

Hello everyone, this morning I took two photos of amnesia haze, all in 66 days, 21 of 45 vegetative and bloom, the plant and 120cm high, the branches continue to fill the first appearance of buds and resin, the smell is not very strong, only when I open the box becomes very strong this morning I have given only water, 1.5 liters, including the buds begin the first amber pistils, which add more! only photos, hello

ciao a tutti,stamattina ho fatto due foto della amnesia haze,in tutto 66 giorni,21 di vegetativa e 45 di bloom,la pianta e alta 120cm,i rami continuano a riempirsi di gemme e comparsa la prima resina,l'odore non e molto forte,solo quando apro il box diventa molto forte,stamattina ho dato solo acqua,1,5 litri,tra le gemme iniziano i primi pistilli ambrati,che aggiungere piu!solo le foto,ciao

Hello, update amnesia haze, all in 69 days, 21 of 48 vegetative and flowering plant strong and healthy,
the buds start to become amber, I ended up giving algabloom from 7 weeks I watered only with water
and molasses
but starting from tomorrow to give only water to flush the final 15 are expected to flush 20 days,
I've uploaded more photos in my album, next update in a week, hello

amnesia haze, hello to tutti.siamo reached 73 days in all, 21 of 52 vegetative and flowering, the plant with orange pistils by 30% at the top and the bottom 50% think it due to poor penetrationlamp, and the cold, the plant in very good condition, continues to resin, I started the flush for a week, and will continue until harvest, hello I attach photos to the album

Hello, update amnesia, 77 days total, 21 of plants, and 56 of flowering, I enclose photo.
plant starts to mature and is preparing the final cut, you start Sunday to remove the older leaves,
starting from the bottom, I've already trimmed the lower branches with tiny unsuccessful foster those high peaks x,
x hello to the next cut

Hello everyone, we have reached 80 days in all, 21 of 59 vegetative and bloom,
This morning I trimmed the amnesia at the bottom, removing the branches unproductive to increase the yield of the highest peaks, the small branches will be used for tasting, and maybe even a week cutting the plant tops attached photos of small potato that I have, hello for the next cut and made final

tokage hello, thanks for your interest in my baby, it was very difficult to pull on this amnesia, the timing of flowering are very low compared with the old genetic amnesia, just 70 days of bloom and cut for me, but only if things are done in a fair and balanced, with no serious errors that compromise the success, the next cycle gh, will test two new genetic: moby dik, and super critical, I will start as soon as I open the box, hello to all the next, it is expected a final yield of 100g x amnesia

toka hello, I agree with you to google translator.e this makes me very happy, it makes me realize that they are understood when I write my report to me the name Moby Dik inspires confidence, the next cycle will be dedicated to a comprehensive report the moby dik, hello.

Hello everyone, minus 5 days and we are just three months after the birth of amnesia, and the plant was swept by the lower branches unproductive ones that take little light to increase the yield of tops that receive more light, the plant responded well to this royal treatment swollen resin tops, ends next Wednesday the ten weeks of bloom, I think we came near the end of this experience, to lend hello, I attach new photos.