tester genetic froom italy

fumotto

Hello everyone, today we have come to exactly 90 days since the birth of my amnesia, 21 days of vegetative, 69 of flowering, here are some photos, post more photos tomorrow of the first cut branches and put upside down to dry, hello tomorrow I put new photos in album

toka hello, my lighting kit and composed as follows: mh 250 for the vegetative phase, and 250 hps for flowering, I used the first 10 days a 52 watt cfl, it was my fault if the photos were not visible, I did not put the folder accessible to all, but only to friends, and I have no one in the friends list, is now accessible to all users, hello and thanks for the compliments,

toka hello, if anything, I make a trip you come tofind out that I have any health problems, I was aliver transplant 10 years ago, and as you can imagine I need more assistance, thanks to my wifeI can make a very nice life but limited in the summer if all goes well I come to find a coffee gh,I'm 50 years old and smoke cannabis for 35 years,and I can assure you that the grass grow best andwhat you love and patience, tokage hello and thank you for the interest shown to me and my post

indicating hello, thanks for the complimenti.la caramel and a little cold stop them because it is 90cm high at 90 days old from seed, she begins to blossom, but very slowly, temperatures terns at the box do not exceed 4 degrees centigrade night and by day 10, in the box we are in stage lighting to 18 degrees, dark and even 8, tomorrow will post more detailed photos of the caramel cream, hello indicating

hello takage.grazie for understanding, it is true, soyou have to wait in the waiting list for a liver, the problem gets bigger when you have a lesscommon blood type,

many years have passed now since that day, now I'm a healthy person with a problem, toka.graziehello to you too for the welcome kevinf

tokage hello, it's very easy to dry for the first week in a cardboard box, the branches will be placed upside down for a week, then getsto finish cleaning the branches, and if you break the branch when itmakes the classic sound (crak) is ready to be put to wreck. Theglass jar is covered with a piece of blotting paper and sealed, will open for a week 2 or 3 times a day, up to tanning done, thencloses tightly and opens only to take what it takes to smoke orvaporize or what can you do, hello tokage