Nug of the month contest - The official contest ( November 2010 )

biggreenbuds

nig%20of%20month%20revised_2.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the nug of the month contest

Please submit a photo of your best nug ( there is a seperate contest for plants. ) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Personally i would like to hear about the strain ... taste, potency, color, aroma, weight ? and anything else you will share.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month ... I usually close voting to tally votes around 9pm eastern time.

The winner will recieve a badge that says ... Nug of the month winner.

Rules :

1. Entrys must include original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

2. Entrys must include only photos of the nug, but you may add one photo for a reference point for size or a close up A.K.A macro shot

3. Maximum of 2 photos per member. You CAN NOT update or change or delete your photos through out the month. Once you have entered you have entered.

4. Make sure you upload your photos to the strain hunters server.

5. The nugs must be dry and in ready to smoke form they can not still be alive or on a plant.

6. Self-nominations only !!!!!!

7. No videos people just pictures.

8. No voting for yourself ... if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed.

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules... your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

Hope everyone enjoys the contest and plays fair

Good luck everyone

~Bgb

This is a nug from a Super Skunk Clone harvested early August this year. Grown under 120 watt LED on top, and 125 watt CFL hanging under cover in my super shed. I entered her in August when she went into the quart jar.

After a month of burping the bottle, this is what she looks like.

Curled at the top, 6+ inches stretched: (that's what she said)

Sam_1431Small.jpg

Here she is close up:

Sam_1430Small.jpg

As I opened the jar, after a few weeks in captivity, she released a deep lemon skunkish smell. I took her out, and found her rock hard, and sticky as all get out. She yeilds an explosive high, with a long range couch lock. Great for late nights when you need to get to sleep. Also a nice general relaxant.

Guest samuelo
Blue Cheese... from Barney's Farm, Grew this from seed, this bud had been drying for 2 weeks
DSC00560.JPG

DSC00565.JPG

I said had been drying for 2 weeks as i have now grinded to give a live smoke report on how it tastes at this stage

Currently at this stage in the drying process it reminds of when i was 12 and an alter boy in church and the priest would be burning the incense and myrrh in the thurible and swaying it around the church making it all holy or whatever

Very pleasant aroma, is a smooth, very clean smoke.... It is having a really stoned effect on me now after a few minutes of savouring on the taste buds, quite a distinguished and refined flavour - very enjoyable

• 2 weeks later...