My Grow :D

coco_taste

Hello there ppl!

I'm writting this post to share my grow and receive some ideias how to improve it:

Here it goes:

Soil: 50% ATA KiloMix / 50% CocoFiber 7L Pots

Ferts (Base Feeding): House&Garden Coco A+B / ATA Organics Grow-C & Bloom-C

Boosters: ANP Roots / B'Cuzz Soil Booster / BioNova Algeamix / B'Cuzz Bloei / ATAMI Bloombastic / ATA Organics Alga-C & Flavor / BioNova Zyms. (I dont use all these boosters at once, it depends on growth-stage)

-------------Vegetative Grow-----------------

HomeBox 60 x 60 x 120 cm

CFL 200W 27000Kelvin

150mm outtake fanh

100mm intake fan

foto0055i.jpg

foto0050wt.jpg

--------Flowering Grow-------------

HomeBox 100x100x200 cm

GIB 400W HPS

400m3/h Extractor Fan & CarbonFilter

125mm Intake Fan

400m Fan

foto0065h.jpg

This one got a bit overfert :S

foto0066ps.jpg

foto0068z.jpg

foto0067c.jpg

I'm planing to buy a new lamp, I like the Sylvania 400W, Phillips 400W SON-T AGRO, Sunmaster HPS Deluxe 400W, OSRAM PlantStar 400W...Can anyone help me choose?

Also if you got some ideias on how to improme my grow, shot it :D

Done!

If anyone needs to know anything else, just ask :)

Coco

shades_smile.gifthe best flower HPS i've used is GE Lucargrow I use the 600's. I found them to have the best over all flower spectrum If you are running digital ballist you could also try the Sunpulse range but I only found them to be affective when you are using 2 or more lights so you can mix the spectrumshades_smile.gif

Sunpulse 400watt cgi.ebay.com.au/SunPulse-400-WATT-MH-10K-LAMP-DIGITAL-BALLAST-/120508222746

Lucagrow 400watt cgi.ebay.com.au/LUCAGROW-400w-HPS-LAMPS-GE-HYDROPONICS-SODIUM-LIGHT-/120437116823

Hi dfwi

I've heard about these lamps, but for now they're out of my reach, also I don't have a digital ballast (too expensive). But thanks anyways :)

Now what I will try in the future its a mix of Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium.. Startin seeds, clones and for the growth stage will like to use MH, then start adding HPS slowly through the flowering stage (first 3/4 weeks into flower), then use only HPS in late flowering... well this is my plan, but it would end up too expensive (buy different lamps and ballast rates :S )

thanks for sharing you knowledge :D

Hi drunkknucklehead-

Hmm I don't think so..In fact, I've considered it several times, but never done it because the weather as been too hot for doing so, althought recently a cold wave has been striking us this would be a perfect time for it :D the only thing that is stopping me is the electrical bill :S i've currently a 400W HPS (flower) + 200W CFL (grow) , and it is costing me around 40/50 € every 2 months..another issue is that I don't have a 600w ballast or lamp it would increase my expense :S

As for the CO2, I usually add some CO2 tabs to the feed water and turn off the vent for a bit.. (CO2 emmiter and controler systems are too expensive for my square meter :D

Its hard to grow on a small budget :S :D how I would like to have a sponsorship :D

thanks for your feedback ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello mate, about the lamps i think the best choice is the Philips 600 son-t agro. Now the 400 watt son-t is not a bad choice also but make sure its a son-t cause those lamps have both blue and red-orange spektrum of the light. Vegetative and flowering plants will both love it and you can go with this lamp with all stages with no worries of stretching and deminish harvest what so ever.

True , but they sure seem to like it :D but now I'm trying a different method.. I'm not adding the tabs into the feedwater but dissolving them in containers inside the grow room and let them dissolve and release the CO2 slowly into the grow, let's see how it goes...

thanks for sharing you knowledge ;)

take care