Laws over the Iberian Peninsula

Guest guest

From what I know, In the iberian peninsula , you can have 25grams of weed with you, or 5grams of hash, seeds are illegal in Portugal except for the 0% thc U.E. certified ones.. but regular ones are legal in Spain , these quantitys of weed and hash is for people who have it to use for the next 10days of consumption, they calculate a moderate consumption based on 2,5grams per day of weed or and 0,5g hash per day.

differrent rates for different kinds of drugs..

but there's allways a catch... if you get caught , first they take away your stash, then ur cash, you have to pay a fiance of 25euros or so to the gov., go to a gov. shrink session every week for a month or so , and lie has usual and say your just a party smoker...

but if you get caught with more then those grams, you spend the night in jail house and then you go to a court to be judge as a traffic dealer and it can have serious consequences depending on the judge you catch...

growing is illegal, traffic is illegal. so it just a faulty law with no bases and full of holes... except for pointing addicts to payed gov shrinks..

what they basically did over here was semi-legalize the consumption of every drug, in other words, making room for corruption easier...as such as the street traffic..

because the quality just went away... and instead of throwing away all money to courts now they throw it to shrinks too and etc..

well I am from portugal and I think that the maximum weight you can have is less than 25 grams! but I am not sure! and yes If you get caught, in the next week you go to a shirnk..I think is only one session but after that the local police is allways looking for what you are doing!!

• 1 year later...

Hi there bud lovers. After reading this topic i agree with you all. I live in portugal and unfortunately some years ago i got caught with 1.35gr of hash, the police took me down and i had to attend a shrink who looked like she was higher than me. She told me 'Oh this is like chocolate or sugar, you can take it but don't abuse it.' and bs like that. If i get caught again i will have to pay a fine.. So my point is why do they treat us like criminals if when they get you they're the first to aknowledge that THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL?!!

Moreover the gov is allways telling us that the world crisis keeps getting worse so their action is to raise taxes in litterally everything we buy, since milk to clothes. So why don't they legalize our beloved mj and tax the hell of it? They would get their loved money and we would be left in peace to enjoy nature's best creation..

Anyways hopefully i a few years time this will be a fact and all the world will be greener.. ;)

• 1 year later...