Trainwreck & Cheese

green spirit

Hi everyone

Id just like to share my grow with you all......

Trainwreck and cheese 6 weeks old grown in biobizz coco ...both cuttings from the mother, fed on biobizz grow ,canna zym ,rhizotonic.

PH 6.0

EC 0.8

Temps in day - 24c-28c

Temps at night - 17c-19c

Humidity day - 40% - 50%

Humidity night - 50% - 65 %

just having a little trouble with humidity at night ...going to need a extra ,air extractor.

Thankyou to the Kings of cannabis Arjan & Franco and everyone at GHSC.

Peace GreenSpirit

Attached files -train and cheese.JPG
  • Like 1

can you tell me what damage can i do to my babes with too much humidity because i was growing a couple of days without thermo-hygrometer and when i bought one it showed me that 3 days my babyes were at 80-90% humidity :( i hope this 3 days extra moisture didnt damaged them because were theyr first 3 days....

Guest samuelo
Looking nice - I had TW and Cheese in my last grow - TW is a real hard working plant with buds sprouting out of all branches - can be quite a bushy plant and can also pick up a bit of height but for sure is a great plant. My cheese was more comapact size wise but had really good crisp clean buds and was pretty plentiful as well

Hope to see more of your posts grower guy

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi,and welcome!

compliments for the setup, it seems you're doing a great job,

hope to see more photos close together next time.

can you tell me what damage can i do to my babes with too much humidity because i was growing a couple of days without thermo-hygrometer and when i bought one it showed me that 3 days my babyes were at 80-90% humidity :( i hope this 3 days extra moisture didnt damaged them because were theyr first 3 days....

Regarding the question that you did above,

you can feel comfortable, that high humidity hardly ruin your plants vegetative state. :)

have a happy growth.

• Like 1