Greetings all!

HomeGrown

Hey hey hey yall! HomeGrown consists of my roomie white chocolate and myself dark vanilla from sunny Florida! We have just recently dove into the world of hydro growing 2 months ago and are loving every bit of it. The wealth of info and knowledge to take our grows to new heights is what we seek.....well that and an opportunity to go on a strain hunt ourselves! Congrats on the Cannabis Cup guys, you all do such tremendous work! We both look forward to learning from some of the veteran growers on here so we can wipe the green from our horns and put it on our thumbs! Ciao for now!

Greetings from England!!! How's it going? i'v been to florida on several occassions and it's one place that i expected to score some grade A smoke but all i found was dirty brown weed!! I'm glad your changing this!! How do you control the heat in the grow room? Any questions please ask!!

Dirty brown weed? Brutal! That is not good reps for us. Whoever you went through should be ashamed. There is definitely funk circulating through our lovely state. More so in the big cities, Miami, Orlando!!, Tampa, and Jacksonville....been picking up some white russian and purps the past few months....You ever come to Florida, let us know, we will be sure that your taste buds, lungs, and mind will be treated properly!

As for the heat control....plenty of exhaust fans....we're starting off small, so it is managable. Our questions will be plentiful I'm sure.....

Ciao 4 Now,

HomeGrown

This was from a random bag seed in a very basic soil setup.... It's basically what inspired us to get a bit more serious.....This snap was taken a few weeks ago, she actually gets clipped next monday.....

1268840315.jpg

Is it normal to fall in love with the plants?

• 3 weeks later...