outdoor temperatures

Hi, i'm in Canada, and growing in an area that's a little bit colder during the summer.

Now September has temperatures between 9-20, but at the end of October it can

get down to 1-10 degrees on average. I was wondering if this is too cold for a plant like

Arjan Haze 1, hawaiian snow, and super silver haze to finish in.

The other plants I am growing are White Whino, Big Bang, Himalaya Gold and Super Silver Haze.

So I'm hoping for WR BB HG to be done last week of september, first week of october, so I really

doubt they will haev any issues. I was also thinking of buying another 10 Church seeds.

The SSH I felt I may have to cut down slightly early.

Also, in the grow videos you guys have you usually let it flower a week or two longer than

the suggested indoor finishing time. Are the outside statistics (on greenhouseseeds.nl)

based on the earliest they are done, or when they are at their ripest?

Thanks a lot for the help,

any suggestions are welcome!!!

Sean

• 3 weeks later...
Guest superbluehaze

I am an indoor grower but I did check on the Green House web site. Are they daytime temps or night temps, if day time, I think you will have problems, but I am not sure.

Perhaps you should send an email to Green House seed company, as they are very friendly and look after their customers, and they will be able to tell you for sure. I do know either the Church or Himalyian gold are well adopted to colder climates. Here is the link to Green House:

greenhouseseeds.nl/shop/

happy growing

• 2 months later...