Super Critical Genetic problems or ?

indicando

Guest samuelo
for 16 days - these look small compared to my super criticals at same stage - i am at around day 30 and have produced first white hairs

some more information would be great, what size of pots are you using? if they small pots may be time to switch them to larger pots - this will help the rootage - just an idea

also your soil looks pretty dry on top - what kinda light are you using? too bright a light can stunt them at this stage, i kept mine under a nursery light (phillips cool tubes 2x55watt) until around 20 days before switching to more powerful lamp

i also just checked out your other post - these super criticals look dramticaly different at day 12 to these at day 16 - i really think you may be underwatering - give them a drink - let them soak it up then 15 minutes later give them another drink then maybe even another 15 - 30 minutes later - see how it goes - sometimes if your soil is too dry the water will just run straight through so you think you are over watering but really the water is just running through all the gaps

sure would like to see an update though - let us know how it goes

I have 10 x 14L pots the white round ones..where the bigger SC is developing side stems

then 4 x 16L pots the black square ones..

The problem is that they dont seem to develop the main branch the others as you can see they doing alright

we got almost the 5th internode coming out today..maybe they are underwatered but just this moring I doubled the watering to 0,4L each..I gave them now the left overs of "today's" watering..tomorrow morning I will give 0.5 then

With this soil it's the first time im working with and it's quite tricky to say if it's dry or wet..it's a lot humid and

you can still see the wet stain on the top after 24/30 hours

I brought the watering to 0,5 per pot..what I notice is the new leaves are coming lighter as coulor

here another pic from the side..so you can see she's still growing but not the main branch..

hope franco will have a look I emailed him..

genprob_14-12-10_1752.jpg

btw yesterday I pulled'em they weren't developing other stems ..so I took a look to the roots..

as well were few and thin...so lucky I had 2 "subs" ready to be trasplanted and their roots instead

were a lot and white, hopefully I didn't stress them too much !

under one of those two..I put a few hands of clay pellets because I noticed the soil was still wet after 2 days with only 0,5L

of watering..so today wich is the 20th day I didn't have the chance to watch them but tomorrow I'll be there for them as in the most important day Weekly report of 3rd week! I will set up the switches at 12/12!