a few setbacks would love some advice/info

Count42Zero

OK so first off this site is amazing along with everything that you are doing. Now on to business, I am growing three plants, one clone and 2 seeds. They were started indoor, moved outdoor, and then due to weather conditions moved back inside. I have them under a 1000wt hps and they seem to be loving it. There is an outdoor grow that i help with and I am doing the indoor now. Unfortunately without consulting me the outdoor grower clipped off all the fan leaves on the plants. I noticed that after the two seedlings could only take half the water they did before. The other problem is that the clone was flowering outside and then it started getting sunny and started reverting to veg stage so we moved it inside and I was wondering if it started the flowering cycle over or picked up from where it was. So just looking for some input/advice this set up is only temporary until these three have flowered.

Attached files all 3.JPG clone bud.JPG clone flowering.JPG seed 2.JPG seed1.JPG

so im pretty sure i understand what you are asking. as for the fan leaves it was a dumb idea for your partner to do this but either way there is nothing you can do now. your plant is not going to die because of this though all that he did was stress the plant. pretty much the fan leaves are the plants solar panels so he just robbed them of there money makers. but either way looks like you are a decent way into flowering so it should not be the biggest problem but still was not a good idea to do.

as for the clone and how it started to re-vegg. well when a plant does begin to re-vegg in my expierience its gonna keep re vegging and yes you are going to have to start the flower cycle over. re -vegging takes 6 - 10 weeks and even if you switch light scedule back to 12/12 its still going to take some time to revegg maybe not a full revegg and then start flowering again but i think this is going to severly stress your babies and may cause her to hermie on you. im not sure what i would do exactly looks to me like you already have some decent flowers on there and i would personally just harvest. if you want it to fully re vegg than go ahead but this is going to take some time once it is done re vegging there will be no buds left on the plant since all the calyxs will split open and shoot out leaves. so once again i would personally harvest.

im not sure if this helps you out or not ? if this is not exactly the answer you where looking for please just let me know and ask me again what you are wondering and i will give you a better answer

good luck and welcome to strain hunters mate

Thank you so much for your advice it was a great help. As for the clone ill go a little more into detail. It was growing outside and started flowering for at least two weeks and then i began to notice curled leafs and signs of re-veging but it took at least two weeks to convince partner to set up indoor grow room(Its a long story but i am moving and have people visiting my house had to set up elswhere buddy is nice but unknowledgeable). So now it has been 29 days in flowering room and most of what you see is new bud growth, i know its a sativa or sativa heavy cross cuz of its leafs so it could take a while longer. What I have observed is that at the point where it was flowering and started reveging all the new flowering growth is going around the old growth and pistols are shooting out along with bud growth on the interior of the plant. Do you still recommend just harvesting it or have i already taken all the time it needed to go back to flowering?

^ this is counts response.

well as for harvesting it now i guess it looked like there was alote more flower on it and it was more mature prolly just though becasue i couldnt see that great in the picture and it just looks larger because everything has stretched out and got airy from the re-vegg. so if it is this early into flower im not sure if i would harvest i mean you prolly wont really be happy with the outcome. as for asking if you have already taken the time to re -vegg it well no you have not if its only been about 2 weeks. it usually on average takes minimum of 6 weeks. so if you want to harvest and maybe make some cookies with the harvest i would try that or if you want some not mature bud id harvest. if you have the time to let it fully re vegg and than put it back outside or let it fully flower inside i would do that. your plant will become nice and big honestly a giant. but will you have enough time if you let it fully re vegg to let it fully flower and mature again or no ?

btw while your ladies are inside watch out for diseases that can easily start and watch out for bugs and pests. when you bring a outdoor plant that has bugs and stuff on it into a clean grow room its harder for the plant to fight of sickness and disease. try to keep your indoor area as clean as possible and if you do see spider mites or fungus knats try to take care of them. there like mosquitos to us they suck the blood of the cannabis plant.

hope this helps. if you have any more questions let me know.

great looking plants btw its unfortunite this had to happen but if you do have the time to let re vegg and fully flower again i think you will be very happy.

as for your info on the strain. cheese is a very sweet pungient almost moldy smelling bud. its a super distinct smell that i have smelled in a couple different kushes i have came across before. its a great great strain. i hope this grow can continue and let those babies fully flower again. would love to see how the cheese does outside. as i have 10 original cheese seeds that are from the original suicide cut. pretty much means its the closest thing to the original with out any crossing.

iv been wanting to try outdoor for a while as the cheese done outdoors compares to nothing ill tell ya but im worried about the long flowering time and also they seem to not like humidity and high heat. i also have a bad feeling its an easy plant to get mold.

do you think there is anyway you can take a couple closer pics maybe of higher quality ? i would love to see how the flowers are looking and i also am looking for a picture of a plant in re vegg mostly looking for pics of the spiraling leaves.

if you would like you can add a couple pics to my thread i think they would be a great addition .... its called.... " creme de la creme " cannabis photos ... here is a link ..... http://www.strainhunters.com/portal/node/2430

happy growing from biggreen