yo from a smoker thats wants to become a planter!

jah is rasta

Heyy everyone my name is jah is rasta lets keep it to this nickname ;)

(Anyone experimented who would like to help a novice please read the whole presentation) =)

im a smoker that lives in a country where marijuanna laws are toooo F****D up!! if you guyz know what i mean!!

and if you plant here you go to jail for a minimum of 7 years and theres no caution!!

for people who get caught with more then 4g you are considered a dealer and you go 6 months in prison!

for less then 4g you are a smoker and you go to prison for a night and you get a court case of 1 year and you cant travel!!

for bongs and paper you also get a smokers case as if you had less then 4g with you exept that you have only paper and a bong...

This is terrible isnt it???

now i am a smoker that has to suffer to buy only local quality which is not very good and sometimes theres not even buds but leaves and it cost as expensive has 30 euros for 4g of only leafs sometimes,even tho i have soo many contacts.....

the police just come in helicopters and takes away everything no one has weed sometimes!!

no one grows indoor here there are no names for weed just local stuff!!!! AND IM FED UP!!!

I WANT GREENHOUSE SEEDS!!

I wana grow my own weed and have plenty of buds all year long!!!

soo im trying to grow indoor but im scared of getting them sent here!!!

all i know is from the internet! i have never planted in my life,

and i wana start as soon as possible ive learned alot been on many websites,i know alot about indoor growth now!!

soo i think im ready too this now, what i want is organic growth indoor...

something between soil,compost,horse compost,cocopeat,cocofibre....

i wana make my organic tea has fertilizer...

20h/4h 200w plasma lights for vegetative growth and 12h/12h hps 400w for flowering

for air circulation a fan that brings air inside and one thats throws it out!!

and a fan for the air circulation inside...

for watering im gona use a ph tester and set the water at 6.7...

NOW some questions id like to be answered plz???

EC how to regulate this??? and what is this???

how to regulate temp cause i live in a tropical place???

how to regulate humidity???

ph for the soil or growing medium??? how to know what soil to choose with apropiate ph???

if i want to add c02?? how do i do it?when? and how if i cant afford a big bottle thing???

and i want all organic so for the fertilizer??? what should i do for vegetative and for flowring??

WHAT strain should i choose for the type of growing i want to do???

which strain is easy for a novice like me???

if you have any extra advice please share it with me :)

I know i have alot of questions but hey,im a novice and i wana learn and groww good stuff and you guyz know how to do it sooo i know im gona be all cool ;)

to get the seeds here id like some ideads too if you guyz can help!

sooo here i am on the strainhunters forum and i hope ill be able to help others when learning myself from experimented people :P

(Note: for anyone who would post a comment like this "go read the forums noob!" i am already and have learned alot but direct responce is always better my friend :P)

PEACE JAH IS RASTA!

I got mine on the internet and Im in the same situation! If you want it you gotta take a risk, the worst thing thatll happen is that the seeds dont come to your mail! You just have to find the right place that sends to your country, I dont like to tell where I get mine. Im sure if you do enough research youll find the site.

Hey jah!

Welcome!! :party:

Wen i first started I didnt know nothing about it, just had seeds and the knowledge on how to germinate them, so I did! Plain water from start to finish! I grow in a terrace so I had the natural sunlight and natural humidity and temps! This was my way in my first 3 plants, and I had one at each time. What I know is, to much info to process in the beggining without having growing ever before or someone close to help can lead to bad questions and confusion, so, buy seeds and germinate them, grow them, the rest come here and do the questions as you go along! ;) But since you are indoor, just set those in and out fans and start! The right answers will come to you here, if you come here often and be as all the others are, friendly and very willing to know to grow them well, not better then someone else, but better for them, so they go along nicely! ;)

As for seeds, go here: www.planetskunk.com , as if you are in the USA or something like that ;)

Also, I dont want to tell you "go read the forum" because we dont do that here, we love to help! So with that in mind, go here: http://www.strainhunters.com/portal/content/marijuana-horticulture-indoor-outdoor-medical-growers-bible-jorge-cervantes , and have some more read, while you are already germinating the seeds and take each step at the time!

Take care, and we are always here!

Guest superbluehaze

ok mate,

lets sort this all out.

seeds first;

seeds have no smell, the drug dogs can not pick them up;

usually as far as i know, customs just use the dogs for letters - packages are treated differently.

Growing.

if you gow organically, you will not have to worry about E. C. levels, which are a measurement of dissolved salts in your nutrient.

Organic nutrients are mostly in an insoluble form and the meter can not read that;

microbes break down this organic material and it becomes then soluble salts.

An EC meter will be no good to you.

but a ph meter would be.

Heat;

even with a 400 watt hps lamp u are going to need as way to get rid of the heat.

make you space as big as you can.

If you live in the tropics and want to grow in a small space with lights,

you will need a air conditioner - it is the only way.

here is why:

fans bring in cool air and take out hot air, but if the air coming in in not below about 18c, then it will not cool your room enough.

In a large room it will not be as bad, as the heat will dissipate throughout the room, but still, if it is say 39 c outside, then your room's temp is going to be above that,as the air coming in is 39c, and, therefore, can not cool the room to a temp below that figure.to start go fro an indica dominate strain such as white rhino, the church, white widow etcall the best with it my friend;homegrown is the best!happy growing.john

hey man i prefer to buy everything i have to buy now and construct my grow room before staring if you know what i mean.

also thx for the links =) about the seeds i prefer to get them from greenhouse seeds and thx man but i already had the bible ;)

i know there are plenty of nice people like you willing to help on this forum and this is why i registered on here!

a forum is worth nothing without its people!!

so yea ive been around reading since a while but now i registered cause i found the right forum for me ;)

PEACE

hey john thank you very much for your answers you are a amazing grower and you know alot from what ive learned so far from this forum!

about the heat this is what i plan on doing has i cant use air conditioning this would cost too much and i would lose too much money from this... soo i want to have a fan thats brings in air and one thats throws it out... and i think im gona put a bunch of fans inside there for more air circulation. if this is still too hot im gona buy a few air conditioners that work with ice there quite cheap and dont use alot of electricity just like a fan but with ice too cool it down!!

now i only have 2 questions whic havent been answered it is about:

humidity?? how do i control this??

and c02 is this important??? how should i do it???

THX ALOT EVERYONE you have been very welcoming and helpfull ;)

PEACE