high humidity problem

breenzer

budbox1.2x1.2x2m its in a celler/basement

humidity is fine when the light is on but goes up to 90% sometimes higher when the lights go off.

100mm extraction fan in the tent is on 24/7 going straight out a vent not into the celler/basement.

i have the vents open at the bottom of the tent 24/7.

i bought a 80w tube heater to try and help but it didnt also on 24/7.

im into the week2 of flowering

can anyone help

thanks

Also i can recommend to get you some dehumidifier, for 80 sqm min. The more the better. Costs only about 10$.

You can find them in campingstores. This really worked my humidity problems out.

Some you can search are absodry for example.

http://www.absodry.com/

This one i used first but changed over to some bigger.

Get some!

peace

hi markus and fuzzy thanks for the info

i did have a small dehumidifier but only 250ml a day i got it from a friend and gave it a try it didnt even drop 1% and that was in the tent.

a friend said make a small box up, put the dehumidifier and heater in it. close the vents at the bottom of the tent and attach duct from the box to the tent. its only a 100mm fan in the tent i dont think its powerful enough.

il set up the fan at the weekend taking air from the cellar/basement see how that goes for a couple of days if no change in humidity il fork out for a better dehumidifier

250ml is not much. The one Fuzzy recommended you, can suck 10liters in 24hrs. And also is easy to setup and very cheap. But i have good results with the cheap method now (absodry). If i have the money i go for the thing Fuzzy showed you.

peace