Drastic action taken!

h3rbalizer

Speculate to accumulate was the answer in the end for these sick plants that i have had nothing but problems from the start where the other 2 white widdow cindarella were so good through the grow right inbeside them.

Here we have the two jack that will be in to week 10 of flowering tomorrow and still look very under ripened for an 8 week plant. they have just recovered from an N deficency and are being flushed as i type this. not enough nutes they dont like it too much nutes they hate that also. but the strange thing is the buds nearer the resoviar seem to be thriving and that speaks volumes alone and is music to my ears,althouch they look like a good 2 weeks away and having read they can take a lot longer. leason learned about not knowing the genetics and the last time i will have plants from a friend of a friend.

Now this has baffled me for a while and can only come to the conclusion when i super cropped and tied these monsters down that the central veins are damaged and is one hell of a journey to get water to the top buds through the maze of stems in the jungle.They seem to be shutting down like it is the end of season but lack flowers.

So i decided to take the action and top the malnutritioned flowers and now get the light 15cm closer with the light to where the true buds are, dont get me wrong i had my doubts but something had to be sacraficed and i would rather it was underdeveloped buds and get the lumens per m2 closer to the ones that are going to fully form.

From the top, you will see the yellowing of the taller buds and the lush green below

IMG_1588_0.JPG

one of the rear buds

IMG_1596.JPG

the tall ones lacking water

IMG_1586.JPG

After the chop and light lowered on to the lush green you will notice the stems are horizonta after

being trained so buds form all the way up getting equal light from top to bottom.

IMG_1598.JPG

another after the chop

IMG_1597.JPG

H3rbalizer