Help a good cause take a quick look. Cannabis against cancer

KES

Hi there!

I need some qualified help and I need it now...

You see, my mother in law is struggeling with cancer for the 2nd time. The tests aren't that good and western medicine isn't helping. She also is getting pumped full of morphine which again leaves her with alot of side effects (among them dependecy)

That's why we started giving her small amounts of cannabis with a vapourizer.

Even though this have been cannabis of lowgrade, her tests are looking a bit better for the first time in years and she wants to quit using morphine entirely.

Due to the helpful effects she decided she will go all-out and grow a few plants herself.

This is where the community comes in.

We live in Norway, cold, short and all-light summers, so outdoors is not our preferred choice of growing, but please do send tips about strains for outdoor purpose here aswell, we got miles and miles of acres for growing.

Indoor will be the main focus, we've looked around a bit and found a few suitable plants (atleast we think), but we really need some expert advice on this.

we would like a type which gives great medical benefits (I guess mainly high in cbd?)

Top three medical benefits were looking for is pain relief, sleepingdisorder, depression (if there are strains who is known to attack cancer too, that would be nice).

It would also be nice if we had like 3 differnet strains.

1 for the bad days, 1 for everyday and a 3 just to break up the routines of the 2 others.

Please help me figure this out, because the clock is ticking all too fast for her.

Sincerely yours

KES

PS: The seeds must be sent by stealth to Norway, which kinda screws up much when coming to strain selection, so

a few good tips here aswell would be most helpful.

If not, we'll come to Amsterdam to pick out some beauties :)

Ok, thanks alot guys!

About that Rick Simpson, it sounds almost too good to be true... And I was only wondering one thing, where can I find any of research that he has done? Other than the claims he make on his site I mean.