Problem Wiith Ph

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning growers. I have a problem with the PH of soil. I'm at 50 days flowering time with 4 plants, and from the start of flow stage i measure the ph and it is alwais 7, 7.5. I use a phosphoric acid 25% solution to decrease by 2 points of PH. But at today, the PH is alwais 7,5 points!!!

There is someone who could give me some advice?

I send the photo of the solution PH- bloom that i have buy.

Thank you so much friends, and hope that i can resolve this problem......

Bye, bye...........See you soon.sad_smile.gif

Attached files Fotografie-0052.jpg Fotografie-0053.jpg

Guest delicious

I have same problem my ph is 7.8 and i am trying to find some sulfuric acid but...could not find so ? used lemon j?uce i didnt test because i got no digital one ....dude i will buy a digital ph meter and after that from internet...some ph UP-DOWN soluton....hey maybe your ph meter is the problem ..did you try another one ?

Hey guys. Have you tried flushing your medium? I would suggest a 5.5 ph flush, then check the ph of your run off/overflow.

Depending on your feeding/flushing schedule you might have a salt build up aswell.

Hope that helps. Just keep growin!

Guest simone76

No, i have not try analogic tester. How much euro? 15,00 ueor the tester with light, moist, and ph, but i don't know if it is exatly.

Hey there,

What do you use to measure the ph? I'd invest in an electronic tester if you arent using one. Worth every penny and I love being able to calibrate it in 7.0 solution so that you can be sure of the accuracy.

Had you been mixing nutrients before? Nutrients will bring the ph down usually, so if you are flushing now and no longer feeding any nutrients, you will have to add noticably more PH down(or whatever) than you were before.

Check you runoff PH, your medium's PH may be high, and causing the water you feed to also raise in PH.

-E