Step tp step, how to make thc pills for medicinal use

Shanti

THC PILLS HOW TO MAKE :

Hey guys, I have a nice recipe that can save you a lot of time. Here is what you need.

1.Olive/Vegetable oil

2.Any amount of Marijuana

3.Something to well grind the marijuana

4.Heat source

5.Bowl (something to grind and mix the marijuana in)

6.Pill Capules (empty some vitamin capsules out)

7.Small spoon

First, you prepare as much marijuana as you want as if you were going to smoke it. Then, you add enough olive oil, in a bowl, to saturate all of the marijuana. Add the marijuana to the oil. Grind the mixture for about a minute or so. Then, warm the mixture to about 100 degrees. After you have warmed the mixture, grind for 2 minutes( should be the consistancy of a paste). After this is all finished, let the paste cool down. Then, with a small spoon, fill the capsules with the paste. Take a few of these and you will be F*CKED up for a few hours (depending on how much you take. Keep in freezer for storage. Hope you guys like this.

peace hope it helps.

shanti

shades_smile.gifMy hat goes off to you my friend, thanks you can teach an old dog new tricksshades_smile.gif

shades_smile.gifI made these last night with some good Cheese finger hash from manicure that day about 5 grams. And all I can say is WOW. Only thing i would do differant next time is go easy on the oil at the start and slowly add more if needed. I just ended up adding more hash......... lol lol lol lol lol

shades_smile.gifTRUE STORY HAPPENED TODAYshades_smile.gif

shades_smile.gifHOW TO MESS UP YOUR POSTMANshades_smile.gif

shades_smile.gif This morning at around 9am I heard my good old postman mate coming up the road. Great guy, old school hippie dread-locks down past his waste, gets around on his little red Australia post 60cc postie bike. He can no longer smoke because off poor lung from years off smoking the weed. And whenever I make something that doesn't require smoking, I always make extras for him. Look after your postman he will look after you. lol lol lol lol

At around 9:30am I offered him my new creation and being the pig he is he took 2 capsules, which he popped straight away. We had or morning chat, said our good-byes and off he went on his merry way or so I thought.

At around 1:30pm I heard the front gate open and the postie bike come up the driveway. I walked out to meet him thinking I had a letter he had forgot but instead he just sat on his bike looking at me asking what was in these capsules, what had i done to him. 1 hour after leaving me he abandoned his postal run for the day calling in sick and had spent the last 1hr riding his postie bike threw the forest. He just sat there for a good 10 mins telling me how wonderful his ride was, but in the next sentance worried about what he had taken.

He came in and made himself at home as he always does, got himself a drink and perched himself on the couch in front off the TV. He ended up having a nanna nap for a few hours. When he woke he said he felt great and was the best stoned he had been in years without having to smoke. My postman left at 8pm this evening.......................lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

that story dfwi is the best story ive heard in a while love the part about him going through the forest lol lol thats so funny they are great :-D

have a great day !

Shanti

• 2 weeks later...

shades_smile.gifYes thanks again Shanti heart.gif your work.......................I take Oyxicontin for back pain and over the past few weeks i have cut right back and been taking 3 off the cap a day they work a treat...................Thank you honestley from a medical point of veiw they work for me........As well as the added bonus off getting you very very stoned lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lolshades_smile.gif

Back pain !

Looks like I'll be making a few aswell !

Is the process good to go with any strain ?

Do any strains work better than others ?

Like the hash or white strains for example !

Will an indica produce a sedative effect and a sativa the opposite ?

Or will they just cripple you in the same way !

How do I gauge the dose so I don't quite kill any friends or postman ;)

Jah Heights ,,

Guest superbluehaze

great yarn Dwfi,

great post Shanti;

I make them using a microwave;

directions are the same as above,

but after grinding into a fine powder, the pot is placed in a microwave proof container with some oil - a 20% oil to powder ratio is about right.

then microwave for a few seconds, and remove and stir.

repeat this process a few times, adding more oil if necessary.

The mixture should be black with an almost tarry consistency.

Continue microwaving until the mixture becomes quite hot, but do not scorch it.

allow to cool and then put into capsules.

Store the capsules in the freezer, and they will last indefinately.

all the best,

john