Official Test Exodus Cheese, by Jimmy of Sweden...................

Guest guest

Guest guest

I growers....

I write here because the post reply of Jimmy of Sweden is loked... I don't know why!'

I followed the test meter Jimmy from Sweden and I noticed that every 2 or 3 weeks andsaid he has problems that he could not 'finish the test cultivation of cheeses.

Eventually, however, 'continues to participate in the forum. A month ago I had writtenthat he could not 'stay in this site and could no longer' talk.

Jimmy, how are you? You still had problems with the person who sent you to smoke theshit? Your girl and 'how is it bad?

Hello, Simo .... ;-) I hope that it continues to make it in writing to everybody, includingme, thanks.

Hi simone I´m fine!

Journal is closed because I did not have more pictures or info to add to the juornalen. Regarding my problem with something old is forgotten, and neither I or anyone involved would like to discuss it now or in the future. Everything is forgotten and I'm here because I miss my friends very much. And I'm ready to start growing again! I appreciate that you are interested in my growjournal and I will soon start a new one!

Peace and Happy Jimmy