Big Bang Automatic

trimgold

I have been growing for 16 years in Northern California and I am currently running a Nursery in Colorado. I have always loved and trusted GHSC. Just to share with Arjan,Franco and all those involved in this wonderful new strain. Using Auroras' Roots Organic 707 soil blend, and Humboldt nutrients Master line,1000watt Hortilux Super HPS on 24hrs for 4 weeks and now on 18/6 2 of my 5 BBA are over 52cm from the soil line. I germinated them on 3-26-11 and they are still growing at a rate of near 1cm per day and around 40cm in diameter with massive root and bud production. Trichomes are coming in on nearly the entire plant and I estimate around 1000grams/square meter. I was worried about the nutrition requirments at first but I feel I hit the nail on the head as I can't imagine a better growth rate. Wonderful smell and amazing structure with short internodes.

Just wanted to share the exceptional results with those who have worked so hard to create it. And I highly recommend this strain to everyone who can crack a seed.

Guest salvador
Hey trimgold - good vibes bro

Would really love to see some pics of your work - Will be checking back to hopefully see some of your grows soon - especially the BBA

Thanks - Sal