White Widow GHS Failure

First of all i would like to express my deepest appreciation to the job realised by the GHS group.

Thats the reason for my surprise when between OG Kush from Seedsman UK and Acapulco Gold from Barney's, my only failure in germinate them was with the famous W.W from GHS.

My choice of process for germination is one day on a glass with water, then i transfer for a wet napkin between two dishes. Temperature at home is about 20C ( i'll measure again and update if it changed ).

From the first 3 seeds i got one germinated and two failures. One of them cracked the shell but didnt grow a root. I could see the first pair of fake leaves poping out but no root, so it died.

So i tried the last 2 seeds from the pack and... here follows the images.

wwf.jpg

wwf1.jpg

wwfdry2.jpg

wwfseeds.jpg

wwfdisc.jpg

If you had same problem let us know.

Guest salvador
you should goto greenhouseseeds.nl and send them an email letting them know the details DrGreenThomb and i am sure they will get back to you with fresh pack of seeds as they usually do this with germination failures

Guest superbluehaze

hi;

my friend,

I would write an email to Franco at Green House;

Tell him you have posted at Strain Hunters, showing your germination techniques;

offer to pay postage on any free seeds,

and I am sure Franco will be fair and sort it out for you;

Next time, however, buy directly from Green House Seeds, as they do guantee germination for all seed orders brought from them.

take care,

john

• 4 months later...

i wouldn't recommend 1day (24hours) in water as they may get water logged. it has happened to me lots before i have cut down to 18 hours and sometimes that is too much.

as you can see with pic number4 the seeds are very black, due to my own account they wont geminate due to been water logged. next time keed a very good eye on them from 12-18 hours you should have a better outcome cos i did and it dont matter if they sink or float 18 hours max and keep a good eye cos every seed is different