Advice for my plant..........

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everyone. Sorry if I repeat myself with this post, but I'm almost 7 days that I putthe tent in Super Bud to bloom. I noticed that after topping the point of the leaves are only 3!....... So the other plants, have the leaves whit 3, 5, 7 and 9 ect.... In your opinion after seeing the photos of the plant is a problem for the plant if leaves have only 3 points ?

Thanks, Simo ... Please, help me.... ;-)........ . I'm sorry you had problems and do not flourish, and 'a pretty tough plant!

Attached files SBUDOUT11 001.jpg SBUDOUT11 002.jpg SBUDOUT11 003.jpg SBUDOUT11 004.jpg SBUDOUT11 005.jpg SBUDOUT11 006.jpg SBUDOUT11 007.jpg

Guest simone76

Thank'u for the nice advice. See you, i give you the report when the plant coming FLOW............Good night, Simo. ;-)

Guest simone76

Sorry my friend, but the Google translate is not correct. I whant tell you that this plant, is different of the other S.Bud. The plant, after i cut the top, give me leaves only whit 3 points, no 3, 5, 7, 9 etc..... as the other........You know me now? Whi?

Guest superbluehaze

is the plant flowering?

Do not worry, a plant will follow is genetic code, and it will always find the right balance in its growth to fit the environment;

fingers of the leaves do not have to fit a series of numbers;

it is more like a general pattern, but individual leaves will vary;

if your plant is not in flower,

then it is because it is new growth coming from the lower branches, and the stage of growth they are in,

is different to the others.

do not worry,

the plant is finding its way, and your plant will be fine;

it is not something to worry about, truely simone;

take care,

john

• 2 weeks later...
Guest simone76

Thank'u guys. I was worried because 'many people say that when you cut the tip of the plant to make two peaks, very often the case that the plant has some problems withblooming, and it often happens that the plant can' also have problems of hermaphroditism. And 'Is this true or are they just stories? Hello, Simo.

Guest superbluehaze

those things are true only if you top the plant too much during either veg or flowering;

take care,

john