Wich Deficency it is?

mgrowerz

Guest superbluehaze

hi matia,

The pictures are not very clear, but I do not think it is so much a lack of any minerals in the soil that your plants are suffering, but that the problem is more likely caused by lock out or it has been caused from the soil being either too wet or too compacted.

how often do you water?

what size pot is it in?

what is the medium?

is it potting mix?

do not worry, we find out what the problem is.

first thing I would do, however, is to flush with the plant with ph adjusted plain water and then let them dry right out.

while this is happening, you could give your plants a foliar spray (paying particular attention to the undersides of the leaves, and drenching the whole plant)of half strength nutrient, making sure that the plants are not under bright lights or the sun until the leaves are dry.

then watch carefully for healthy new growth;

I will check back in a few days

take care

john

hi super i have forgot this post the plant was really bad in the last days but i give to them biorizhotonic and i think start looking better

i transplant the plant to another bigger pot because was really small one i water when the soil is dry and it's a reinforzed soil with n p k unfortunatly i forgot that post and dont picture the plant when have really clear the illnes and now i have prune the plant

thanks for help :)