Hello from ?stanbul - Turkey

harman

Hello everyone,

After the new law inforcements, here in ?stanbul, people cannot reach good quality of Turkish weed. For that dealers doubles the price of mid quality of Turkish marijuana. Nowadays, on the market, there are lots of sentetic marijuana such as Bonzai, Jamaican Gold etc.

These are waste of time and while i cannot reach good quality of weed, i want to grow my own weed. I watched all your videos and i learn lots of things, thanks for you. In the world market, the Turkish weed is not prefebable because it contains low THC. Nobody cannot research Turkish weed because of the laws. But here in Istanbul people smoke pot like since 1700's.

And we came my second purpose. I want to make Turkish weed more strong. For that, i will find some good quality Turkish seed, which are contains %6 THC.. And i want to start a new generation with Turkish weed and White Widow. Any suggessions for me?

By the way, i do journalism for living. But i want to dedicate my life to marijuana. And when i have enough money, i will come to visit you.

Take care.

Ufuk