The first time

rahman

Once upon a time, there was a shy guy about seventeen years old and no idea of

what so ever the life would show him.

He was a imam, a so called person, which is the first of many person, that is leading the rituals in a religious ceremony.

He was a guy who stood between spirit and mind, belief and knowledge.

A person also who has a strong believe in his thoughts and willing to challenge

all other so called truth of scholars, because in his heart he felt nothing but doubt. Every truth confusing him in a strange way.

But a lot of people trusted and followed him allready.

This was the time he met an amazingly attractive person and he felt love for the first time.

A woman that introduced him in many pleasures, a bittersweet time followed and he was no longer the same shy person as he was before.

The first sexual intercourse, the first alcohol intoxication and the first time he smoked that lovely sweet hash. All at the same time and especially enjoying all at the same time.

There was born a new man!

His first love lasted about four years, there was never such thing like love for beer or wine. But he kept truly his desire for everything that has to do with ganja.

Everything was clear and easy and nothing was so pure and honest like ganja, his heart has began to gloom, his body and mind were floating on an endless journey of passion.

This is nothing but the truth and not any junk habit.

At this time as i am writing this intro of mine, i haven´t smoked for about one month, so nothing i´m writing is occured to me because of highness.

This is just a self-reflection and i think i lost the edge!

I´m sure its because of the lack of ganja in my life and i think i take a trip to amsterdam and definitely make a stopover at the greenest house in ´dam.

I will take some masterpiece with me to work with it and maybe create some evergreen.

Salute

• 2 years later...