Balkan ganja?!

dichev

hallo potheads from all countries. I live in Bulgaria (europe) and here we have the so called "balkan ganja" that has it's own genetics and its cultivated outdoors or indoors. I have a ganja wright now that is cultivated here and it's loool, no strain, no holland genetics and its killer ass. It has smell like amnesia haze but i'm 100 procent sure that this genetics are Bulgaria original.

I've been in Holland and I had lived in Austria and i had growed strain marihuana but this here is unique the structure of the bud the taste and high. I can say that i like more balkan ganja than this skunk-like strains.

so my question is how the fuck here ganja is better than central or western Europe??? When i was in Austria i used to smoke like 2 or 3 grams per day, now i smoke less than a gram and i smoke with my friends.

now i have just one joint for me and one friend. when i buy more quantity i'll post some pics.

I'll give you characteristics. Dark-green-brown colour, spicy smell, very unique taste and the high is just lol for me ( have been smoking for 4-5-6 years every day. It's like i re-found marihuana again :D

as for the skunk i was refeering to the strains made in holland laboratories :)

okay i'm gonna roll that shit now and get early in the day waisted :D. Lol this is some strong weed, tronger than Super lemon haze :)

no joke. i´m from serbia (also balkans) and we have some good stuff here. i think we have a great genetic pool here,especialy in serbia,bulgaria and albania.

my father told me that before the second world war there was hemp all over serbia.i guess they didnt smoked it,but they used it for other reasons.

dichev,i think we should start our own seed company "balkan genetics" :)

it's a good destination for strain hunters but they need to find good sources to show them the scene here.

and for the bulgarian (as we reffer to this strain) it's mega potent i don't know how and why but from holander (here we call strain weed like this) i smoke one joint and for the same quantity i smoke bulgarian, but 2 times (half a jont and later i smoke the other half ot the joint. And when i smoke alone i roll like 0.15ths of a gram :D.

the bad shit is that our economy is small and quite bad and weed is not so cheap here. The prices are for the bulgarian from 5 euro 7-8 and for the holland weed its from 7 to 15 euros. Thats quite expesive :(

hope our government will decriminalise weed like Holland and we can live now not in fear and we'll have easy and fast connection to weed.

I have one question for the ones that live in holland. How much money takes the government from one gram that is sold in one coffeshop? I'm in the process of making a plan for the government and i need to make some calculations. My plan is government controlled growing and selling in big quantities to coffeshops and then 30% from one gram goes again to the government. thats a big load of cash for a year :)