Personal Opinions about growing indoor/outdoor.......

nirvana76

Hello friends. In the Sept. 2010 i have started to grow cannabis indoor, and today i grow indoor that like so much, and also outdoor for the second time. The last time i have growth 2 CHURCH, and 1 Mostly Sativa Plants from a seed that i don't know the provenience, but at the harvest beging a big nice plant of about 2,5 M. as the others two CHurch, pheno#1 and pheno#2, if you remember the last summer.

This year i have try to grow 3 Jack Critical from DINAFEM, for 2 weeks under the Neon T5 11000 lux., and now are in outdoor in pots of 11 liters, at the 4 weeks and are about 65cm height, after have topped two of her.

The catalog tell about the harvest between 15 SEPT/10 OCT.

That i whant to tell is that were i live ( in Italy Northern, near Milano ) that for me the Outdoor is much more easy to the indoor.

The only problem is the danger for the people that see in the garden and for the police with the elicopters that fly upsatairs, and also for the more time that must attend for the harvest( From May to Sept/Oct ) !!!!

But for the rest, my esperience in outdoor was too easy.

With only whater in the afternoon, pots always under the sun, and the plants grow day after day for will be begin at the end of season very big monsters of 2/3 meters(as the Church, Hymalaia, AMS, and the others mostly sativa, with very big quantity of flowers.

In indoor is much more interesting because you must see the plants, cut, Nutes, measure the PH etc...., the light good, the distance of reflector......

If in Italy i have not problem with the State Police, i like have a GreenHouse in the Garden, and in April grow 20 plants for season, and to be ok for the rest of the year!!

But i can't.............

Simon.-

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

MY CHATTER in response to your very insightful post.

I had grown inside for years. I am starting to enjoy outdoors. Never knew it could be so enjoyable.

Learning how to keep your grow literally pest free etc is like winning a GOLD MEDAL. So while you enjoy learning and controlling and playing "Mother Nature," I am enjoying how to be a "Mid Wife" outdoors.

TIME - you need TIME to really do well indoors (regarding the method you speak of).

Harvest times seem to be very general when mentioned in marketing pieces. A good jeweler's loop is far more accurate.

Agree;Outdoors is easier . Keep in mind though - you have other natters to deal with; legal, animal, geography, etc. Like a mid wife (only analogy that came to mind - just smoked a joint of Chem Dog) I trying to make the process as easy and comfortable as

possible. Mother Nature on the other hand - need I say more.

Peace!!