Future Cannabis

The One 1986

USA isn't  poopy they told me to keep the ancient plants a secret identity like batman so I can I won't sell anything never did glad. Old 🦕 I grow is last century buy the seeds on this website mine will never be for sell because the plants genetics are too old. No need to be stoned for hours on end after one smoke because with weed the high always lasts less than five minutes and that's what people want, I respect our differences and hope everyone the best. I am designing an 8 foot Hydroponic 🌿 holder to save time if anyone thinks that is a good idea please let me know, have a good day.

• 2 months later...

Wow, that's so unusual. I like cannabis, and I think I've tried different kinds and quantities. I even had it in college a few times, though it wasn't legalized yet. But I think it is the best thing to set me in the right mood and help me cope with some things going on in my life. I usually get thc or cbd containing oils or edibles to have some fun and relax sometimes. I tried to convince my friends to try some, but they are so prudish, so I usually do it alone while listening to music or relaxing in front of my favorite series. It is usually the best part of the day for me.