Green Dragon Gummies

sitivachef11

Ok i did the recipe and became a legend at my brothers college

its a spin off of something called rummy bears (college girls really like these)

Ingredients:

1 ounce of stems, seeds, nugget (of your choosing)

1 handle of high proof vodka (i used kettle one)

1 large bag of skittles (tropical)

Spice Grinder (or any ordinary grinder)

1 package of regular gummy bears

Procedure:

You can use either stems or seeds or nugget, any sort of weed works. Grind up the weed until its a fine powder or close to. Take one shot out of bottle and drink it cause you need space in the bottle. put the weed powder in the bottle and cap it tightly. Shake well for 5 minutes then place in dark corner (preferably closet) for 2-3 weeks. Every other day shake it to stir up the sediment that sets on the bottom. After 2-3 weeks depending on your preference strain the liquid which is now green through a chinwa (a very fine strainer). if you don't have one then through a strainer with 2 layers of cheese cloth.

Now you have basically thc vodka. Don't take it lightly cause it can really mess you up. Depending on the nugget or how good of quality of weed you use. Take the bag of skittles and pick out your favorite flavor. Trust me its worth the effort. Take the flavored skittle of your choosing and add it to the thc vodka. Cap the bottle and let sit for a day. Keep the skittles in the bottle.

Now here comes the interesting part. Take a shot glass and put one gummy bear in the shot glass. Then fill the shot glass with the flavor infused thc vodka and let that shit for a bit. You will start to notice that the gummy bear starts to grow in size. Its basically soaking up the liquid. Wait til either the gummy bears gets oversized in the shot glass or until the liquid is completely absorbed. You now have a gummy bear infused with flavored thc infused vodka. When i did it i only told people to take 2 cause i took 3 and was a vegetable for a long ass time.

If you have any questions about the recipe or anything send me a message.

sitivachef11