Big Bang

alwaysclosing1

I never seen the Big Bang flower. But i have a motherplant that makes me high ammount of clones now.

It is a real stable strain i must say. Now since 2 days i have 3 big bangs in flower. But you can ask others

arround here, it is a good smoke they say. Also it is one of the plants that gives you a high ammount of yield.

Other plants grow half of that. F.e. a white widow gives you 400 gram/sqm and a Big Bang does you 900 gram/sqm.

Also the cbg value is good, that gives you a good high. I have the big bang because of the yield and the medical

reasons. Think it is a good strain to grow much of ganja. The potential seems to be like the white widow.

happy growing

peace

I'm close to harvesting two I grew out from seeds organically. I took an early sample and the high was fantastic and very different than the other skunks and northern lights I'm growing. It was more of an giggly body stone type of high with a permagrin which I am guessing means a bit more CBD but just guessing.

That's exactly the high I was looking for when I started growing my own. It reminds me of the old time stuff I used to smoke many years ago.

In any case I'm finding it very relaxing and enjoyable to smoke, not all intense like pure skunk and not couch locky like an Indica.

What would you like to know?

Thats exactly what i wanted to know thanks i'm excited my sister has RA and Chrone's disease so i'm growing it for her she has two little girls so i didn't want to give her something that was couch locking.

i haven't smoked since 2003 but i'm excited to try it too

Mine is about 10 days into flowering so the time is growing nearer, here is a couple of pics taken today can you put a picture of yours up here so i can see?

Thanks and grow big

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

Wow awesome plant buddy. Like your big bang. Good work!

Much colas, gonna getting huge. My big bang are in flower for a week now. They coming from clones.

wish you have a good grow

peace