Helping my wife fight stage 4 cancer

CEDARHOUSR

Hi, I'm new to this sight, actually kind of new to the cannabis world or at least since the 70s. My wife has been fighting Peritoneal cancer for a few years now with several different types of chemos. We are starting to find out the hard way about the truth with chemo therapy. If the cancer doesn't get her, the chemo certainly will. We made the decision today to stop the chemo therapy and pursue cannabis oil made with Indicia. (we are making it ourselves). I am just looking for any testimonies to support our decision. Thanks Dave

• Like 1

Hi CedarHousr and welcome to  the forum, 

I'm very sorry about the situation, a fight against cancer is always hard. Best wishes to your wife, lots of encouragement and strength.

About the use of cannabis to cure cancer ...  There are many opinions. I'm sure that you search and reads a lot of information about this in Internet.

Cannabis oil or simply smoking, is not a miracle medicine. There are people who think they can cure cancer, and others who do not.

The truth is that you are still investigating a lot about this field. There are great discoveries and advances, but unfortunately it can not be said (for now) that marijuana can cure cancer.

However, there are thousands, perhaps millions of testimonies, of people who have noticed an improvement. Cannabis can help with treatment (chemotherapy), can relieve pain or improve symptoms.

I and all people Respect your decision, but it is my obligation to recommend talking to the medical environment (oncologist).

In this forum there is a lot of information about cultivation, oils, etc ... information that may be helpful. Visit the different rooms, and the you are welcome.

http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/207-cannabis-extraction-methods/

Cheers