GHSC Green-O-Matic

Nocturnal

• 4 weeks later...

this journal is going to be extremly interesting to me. i have been looking into trying autoflowering strains for some time now i just have not seen enough succesful grows with some what decent yields. i am excited to see the grass o matic flower. everythging is looking very nice so far. good luck

Guest superbluehaze

Looking great, Nocturnal. She is about to take off, and she is loving the sun and is very healthy. I have not grown a rudilatis strain before but I would not worry about the genetic mutation with the branches; it is a sign that she is going to be very bushy. Have you read the directions by Green house on germinating seeds. I had some trouble too, but it is winter here and they really need heat when they are germinating- do you have a heat mat, perhaps that may help next time. I am sorry about you loss, but we have have all been through it, in one way or another, and best to put it down to experience. I think you will have a bountiful harvest; happy growing, john

Looking fantastic!

I'm considering the green-o-matic aswell, for the autumn time, because I grow outdoors in my terrace and since I don't have indoor equipment I think green-o-matic is the way to go with the sun I still have during some days in autumn, still some sun and average temps!

keep those pics coming! ;)

• 1 month later...

Ive just cropped my first greenomatic plant and smoked a little sample last night which i quick dried on my playstation ! Not bad return from £5 a seed - they where completely done out doors and i started at the very end of April so a little longer than 60 days (we have had some shit weather this year in Wales!) but just in time for my birthday - nice smoke not too debilitating and perfect for fishing. Got some pics but having some computer problems at the moment will try to post asap. Considering another crop of them this year but i have some AMS and big bang to look after .

Guest samuelo
they look great maffro - you musta had some pretty decent steady weather - would be nice to see a close up of the buds when you get them dry - congratulations and thanks for showing these - you should make your own post bro - hope to see lots of your next crop :)

• 4 months later...