Granddaddy Purple, Querkle and Blue Dream

ripsterafn

Tokage, funny you should ask. I just got done taking my pics and fixing them for posting... Cropping and re sizing :)

So here's some comparison's of the trichs between all 3 plants

Querkle:

gallery_17223_668_169764.jpg

gallery_17223_668_462492.jpg

gallery_17223_668_229523.jpg

gallery_17223_668_83143.jpg

Ok, now the Blue Dream

gallery_17223_671_331563.jpg

gallery_17223_671_136257.jpg

gallery_17223_671_308928.jpg

Granddaddy Purple

gallery_17223_670_216309.jpg

gallery_17223_670_247537.jpg

gallery_17223_670_188188.jpg

gallery_17223_670_184043.jpg

And a Group shot

gallery_17223_670_72042.jpg

Enjoy. I'll post a new video this week-end :)

• Like 2

Well, maybe in a few more weeks, the choice wont be to hard. Or, maybe it'll be harder... Lets hope for the latter :)

Got a question for anybody...

Although my plants don't seem to be showing any signs of any problems, I did pull a leaf off the bottom of the Querkle and bit into the stem to check the taste. It was pretty salty...

I'm not seeing any sings of burn either. But that salty taste makes me wonder if I shouldn't flush ? I know by flushing, it wont hurt anything, but if I don't need to, then I wont, but just curious what everybody thinks..?

If you think she do good and see no reason to flush, well don´t.

The last 2 weeks is good for only water and will rid them of that salty taste.

Thanks Tokage. I decided not to anyway.

Bit into another leave this morning and it tasted fine. I think the salt taste was because I just got done feeding them :) I just didn't realize how fast they absorb the nutes...

I think my GDP is going to surprize me... As her buds are filling in real good...

Doing a video in the morning for an update...

Nice work , that Querkle does look yummy. About how long do you like to cure the goods?

Thanks,

Well Canabuz, normally around 2 weeks min., before I smoke any. As far as how long I cure for, well that depends on my stash :)

I like a good month on curing. Really brings out there highs and flavors...

• Like 1

where's the video? :triniti:

Right here my man :)

Now besides the plants, I've included a few shots of my nute/feeding area and my staples.

I wanted everybody to know, that when you wipe off your meters with paper towels or Kleenex's, try and use the basic's or the ones that don't have any lotions, perfumes or dies in them. They may throw off your readings....

Hope you all enjoy the end of week 3 flowering...

Comments and suggestions welcome... :)

• Like 1

damn that's a lot of feedings you have lol damn crowded! you run a growshop or what ? lolol

Girls looks good man! thanks for the vid should not be very long now few weeks left and you'll smoke da shit :D

Have a good grow ;)

• Like 2

Great video ,Nice work station , it always makes me feel like I'm in a lab and that's some good info on the cleaning supplies.

Quick question I see you have some organic nutes , ¿Have you ever tried a brand called-Clear water organics-? It's a 2 dry 1 wet mix and this stuff does work , it's a lil stinky ok mucho stinky but like I sed it does work . Look it up.

P.s. I'll put up some pics up later.

• Like 1

damn that's a lot of feedings you have lol damn crowded! you run a growshop or what ? lolol

Girls looks good man! thanks for the vid should not be very long now few weeks left and you'll smoke da shit :D

Have a good grow ;)

Thanks Dust.

You'd think I was running a grow shop huh? :) On my last photo grow, I used the "General Organics" line. Was fairly pleased with the results, but this time I thought I'd try the salt based ones... See which ones I like the best...

IDK on the few weeks left, :) but I'm in no hurry. The Querkle is my fastest and finishes in 5 more weeks... Just hope it goes by fast..

Man you're talkye :) Nice stuff dude. classy. :takeexample:

It was a bit windy there when I turned to the Blue Dream. Made me feel like that was an outside grow :) Thanks rudytrainer

Great video ,Nice work station , it always makes me feel like I'm in a lab and that's some good info on the cleaning supplies.

Quick question I see you have some organic nutes , ¿Have you ever tried a brand called-Clear water organics-? It's a 2 dry 1 wet mix and this stuff does work , it's a lil stinky ok mucho stinky but like I sed it does work . Look it up.

P.s. I'll put up some pics up later.

Thanks man. My wife says the same thing. When she happens to open my door and I'm in the middle of dosing my nutes, she says, "My husband the lab man" and of course we both laugh.. :) But I know what ya mean there man...

On the supplies, I just felt the need to make sure that everybody thinks of the little things... It could be the difference between a good harvest and a bad one...

Nope never hard of um. Post a link and I'll check them out. Who knows, I might buy them too :)

What are you feeding them with now?

Do you use full strength nutes?

Right now I'm feeding the Fox Farm line. I'm up to 3/4 strength with no burn yet... Started out with 1/8 strength and have been ramping up ever since. Just went to 3/4 at the beginning of the week and have feed them twice in that week. Full strength makes me nervous :) What do you think Tokage ?

• Like 1