Which strain to pick for outdoors if you only had one choice

jayp

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone could help me pick a Auto and Photo strain to grow at 37 degree's N this year. I would really like to grow a Sativa Dom. strain but not sure if and when the finish times would be I would like to harvest the Photo plants sometime in September or first of October I will start all of them indoors for the first few weeks before transplanting outdoors. I would also like to grow BIG YIELDING strains I know a lot has to do with me growing them but if I get the genetics I can get the most out of them. Also does anyone know what the strain is that Greenhouse has with the most THC also a big thank you goes to anyone who takes time out of their day to help me with this.

• 3 weeks later...

I grew a HimalayaGold last season, mind you it needs a big hole to yield big(20-30+ liters hole). It started flowering very late, so didn't finish until chop at end of october. Had some mold issues because of very bad weather during all flowering time.

However, the nicest tasting herb in a while, very coffee-like, hashy and moss odours, a spicy smoke.

My reccomendations...

Photo: Himalaya gold, GreatWhiteShark, JackHerrer

Auto: SweetMango Auto, NL Auto, Kalashnikova auto

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

go for fristian dew mate dont know what strain to suggest from ghsc im sure they have loads ... but i know 100|% fristian dew is suitable for outdoors.. ideally you just need to look for a quick flowering strain eg indicas are the stongest and do well outdoors rather than stivas