HG and GWS

Chi_Snake

I was planning on growing Himalaya gold and great white shark for my next outdoor grow and was wanting to here any opinions on these. I have only grown bagseed before, but after my last grow gettin pulled early cause of the weather I need strains that will produce good and before late october. Thanks.

Yea I want too, only setbacks are I have been warned that Himalaya gold can easily get root rot and bud rot. I cant find alot of info about the gws though besides the youtube video from ghsc. Then I wonder if himalaya gold was grown in the mountains how will it do at a low altitude? Maby someone with some experience with both can let me know what they think about either the HG or GWS.

Thanks Fuzzy, im a member of another forum that sells seeds for GHSC but im not going to say the forum cause thats being a troll. But they dont cary AMS. I have considered AMS a while back though. I figured since I cant find answers to what I need I would go straight to the source...here. I want to get seeds from GHSC because to me they seem to be the most professional and dedicated. Now I think maby not enough info was given, I live in indiana USA not sure what the latitude is. This will be an outdoor guerilla grow same place I have grown in the last 3 yrs, its a small field out in some woods that has been overgrown with sharp thorny plants maby blackberry? But nowone ever goes back their not even hunters and for the last 3 yrs I have grown their but like I said above^ I need an earlier strain that produces well. I want to grow 4 feminized plants of 2 different strains. I wanted the hg for the daytime smoke and either gws or wr for a chill out smoke. I dont sell weed I just grow 4 or 5 outdoors and hope I have enough for that year which saves me alot of money anyways, and its fun and addictive. Anyways thanks for the info and I hope to get more responses soon. Thanks.

Those are good strains but HG may take a little longer to finish, i'm from the chicago suburbs and i know about the crazy weather in the midwest. I would recommend the big bang it grows real fast and should finish in 7-8 weeks and so far it is produced a good amount

check out my post for the Big bang

Grow Big

Alwaysclosing1

Thanks, unfortunately the seed bank I get seeds from doesn't cary big bang either. Thanks for letting me know about the HG, it might not be a problem cause here I can grow until mid-late october. Thats why im trying to obtain 2 strains that finish around late september, cause if they have to go an extra week or two they can. I usually like to let my outdoor go a little late anyways but this year my bagseed never finished, The trichs are mostly white and some still clear and they started buddin in late july. I usually wait until I find some amber then I know its good to go.

Thanks herb, but unfoetunately they dont cary that either. I have always wanted to grow the church outdoors though. That will be a future grow one day. Thanks.

My options are Himalaya gold, Great white shark, and white rhino, and some sativas from green house but they flower to long where I live. I wanted to grow the HG cause it has a good head high which is what I like for morning and day smoke. But If I have to go with more indica dominant I will.

Well thanks for the help guys but I think im going to stick with the HG and GWS. Im also going to grow 2 white rhinos because I have already read good things about them here, they seem like they can take alot of abuse. Im going to make another topic in strain review to get a good idea on each strain, thanks.