What is the value of marijuana ash ?

• 3 weeks later...

Thank You tokage.

I am interested in organic grow, But I do not really know how to implement it apart from the purchase of organic fertilizers.

I want to start a worm farm / bin

The question originally came after the ashes that remained after smoking in my pipe. I recently broke down the pipe so it does not matter any more.

teeth_smile.gif

Until recently, I was mixing tobacco. Today, thanks to Amsterdam, I stopped this unnecessary habit.

Especially when I do not smoke cigarettes. I used to mix because that's how I learned to smoke. When I tried to smoke without tobacco, I was choked.

So I "got used to choke", until I got used. Now it is easier to smoke, And feeling better.

I managed to organize a small place to grow, I guess I'll try a number of recipe in soil to get Something that works for me. Because some of the elements on which I read, I do not know where to get. I'm learning from you lot.

Indeed there is a wealth of online information on farm worms, and it seems easy to hold, and I know where to get worms.

I heard many good things about the guano, but I have no idea where to get it in my spot.

But slowly slowly, I also had no growth environment, and seeds ..

And of course, you guys. (When this time I take an active role in writing than just read)

I need to always remind myself : slowly slowly...

Wow thanks

I have no budget problem, Security here is the issue. Get or order some seeds is a complex process for me. I prefer to buy the seeds, so people with a budget problem can benefit.

I'm waiting for that arjan haze#3 That will grow, Then will see what came out or what next :-)