indoor mother for outside grow r/q special queen number 1 uk

greencloud

hi all 

i`m currently starting a mission to get an out doors grow going of a decent size so i`m starting with an indoor mother veg for a few months the mother is going to be done with a coco hydro system to try speed things up as much as possible to be ready in time as i am planning on quiet a few mabey to many for one place in the uk hoping to do 20 in two differnt places hopfully it will all go to plan we will see once they have rooted in jiffys and been repotted they will be moved on to a glass green house with a small green house heater to ajust for a weak or two grow i bit more of root ball  i will be feeding on your every day house hold food from start to finish hopefully showing it doesnt have to be over exspesive for the averige person not sure on what brand yet havent decied any surgestions welcome and will be seriously conciderd also any tips people have on what i can mix in the holes in prep of planting or just any sergestions will be starting clones in jiffys and potting on into small pots with coco so for bit more root growth and proberbly will try cheat a lil and add a lil root tonki for a boost in growth yet again purly for speed coz of starting late realy my aim is to show u can grow weed on a low budget out doors and get a decent yeild and smoke  weather it be self intrest love of the plant or your a pure stoner and youv`e just worked out it cheaper to grow  it lol or on a more serious note medican for thoughs who carnt control pain or serious ilnesses without toxins the goverment feed us to make a bigger profit and all so spread the word saying fuck the goverment in away i spose 

sorry for the rant 

hs people peace out

foto_no_exif (2).jpg

foto_no_exif (3).jpg

• Like 1

due to a friends advise im not going to be using this one out side apart from a few cuttings to see how they go i am going to be using autos and doulbling my crop to at least 50 to 80 in coco and in 9 to 10 lter buckets to keep them quite low to the ground and less ovisous for resons wich are plane to any grower especaily with the exstra risk of being in the uk  and also mabey a few indica`s as well but undecided on them just yet any ideas on bread i should use is most welcome and would help me make my mind up

2.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I also grew my marijuana indoor and it worked great for me. The only problem was that all the presses were to expensive. I was looking for so long and I found high-quality rosin press for great prices listed on topgrow. They have the list of good ones that are being sold on Amazon. It is much better to buy one for self use than to overpay for one that it is made for large production. I found everything I needed to grow my plant indoors on topgrow, from tents to all the components. It is good to check out a website like that before you start growing something because you can find everything explained there.