What strains are suitable for sweden finland at summer time.

Rooker

As the thread subject says, Wich strain can i grow in sweden finland we usally have 2-3 months of summer. I've been looking there and here but can't seem to find any information on nordic growing, from start to finnish please help your local weed grower =)!

Yours'

Rooker

You can grow any auto-strain outdoors.

Personally Ive grown Lowryder2, Polar Light and Snow Storm from dutch passion and LR Purple Jems successfully in Sweden.

These strains are also possible to grow indoors on your windowsill which I did with some of them. That won't result in a huge yield however its a very convenient and cheap way to get some extra bud, especially if u have a surplus of seeds - which I try to have.

I always try to buy regular seeds when I buy autos. Considering their small yield and that you can't clone them makes feminized seeds a very bad deal, so some males are welcome, no homo.. If u do a controlled pollination you should be allright, you'll still get sinsemilla except for that branch u pollinated.

Over at icmag.com they got threads on nordic growing I believe. Check them out for more detailed info.